Were like Thunder and Lightning

If you want to request a story topic please do and enjoy!

It was lunch at school and it was totally downpouring outside.

None of your usual lunch friends could hangout at lunch today so you sat by the window alone.

You were staring at the lightning and you could feel the thunder shaking the building.

Thunderstorms didn't scare you most of the time but today was different because the weather called for a possible tornado warning so everyone was called into the hallways and couldn't leave.

You stayed where you were but you started shaking and had tears in your eyes because you were scared.

Then in the reflection of the window you saw c/n sit next to you.

He put his hand on your arm and tried to make you look at him but you didn't want him to know you were about to cry.

He put his finger under your chin and lifted your head to face him then that's when the tears started to fall.

He held you into his arms and you cried into his chest as he was saying sweet nothings into your ear.

Then you calmed down a bit and looked back out the window. Y/n. Yes c/n?

You turned to look at him and he inched your lips together and gave you a passionate kiss.

When your lips disconnected you put your foreheads together.

I've wanted to do that for a long time now y/n. Me too c/n. Y/n will you be my girlfriend?

Yes! I would love to c/n! Thank god because your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I think I'm in love with you. Me too c/n! And you and c/n stayed forever together like thunder and lightning.