Pictures

Today you and c/n were going to hang out after school at his house.

Last class....
You walked into class with  f/n and saw c/n already sitting.

He waved and you smiled back at him. You took your seat next to c/n and f/n when the bell rang.

"Hey y/n"C/n said.
"Hey c/n!" You replied smiling.

"We still on for my house?" He asked.

"Yes can't wait" you replied.

He smiled. "Same".

Time skip....
Ding! Class ended and you and c/n smiled at each other.

You walked out the school doors to his car. "You ready?" He smiled.

"Absolutely" you smiled back.

As he opened your door for you, you thanked him then he got in.

On the car ride there you jammed out to music and laughed.

Then he pulled up in his drive way and quickly ran to your side and opened the door.

You giggled. "Thank you good sir" he chuckled too.

"No worries anything for you" Except he whispered the last part but you still heard it.

You and c/n had been friends awhile and you never knew if he felt the same.

Then you went inside and went to his room. "So what do you want to do?"  c/n asked.

"I don't care you choose" you said.

"Um we could watch a movie maybe? What movie do you want to watch?" C/n asked.

You choose f/m. He put the disk in and you started to watch.

Here and there you could see him starring at you but you thought nothing of it.

Then you saw a flash and he took a picture of you. Your eyes widened.

"No! Delete it!" You launched at him. And he smirked. You were on top of him trying to get his phone still then you finally realized the position you two were in.

You looked down at him and he was already looking at you. For a second it was silent and you were just starring at each other but then you yelled "DELETE IT!"

C/n laughed. "Why you look so cute and adorable. See look!"
You looked at it and you hated to admit you looked actually ok in it but you didn't want him to know that.

"C/n I'll say it one more time". His eyebrows raised. "DEL- suddenly you felt something soft on your lips.

Then you realized c/n was kissing you and kissed back. Then another flash and you opened your eyes.

C/n laughed. Your eyes widened. "Omg c/n why!?"

"Because I like you a lot and I think you like me too but I just tried and here we are and it's ok if you don't like me back!".

"Wow c/n I like you too!" you smiled.

C/n smiled wide. "Then y/n y/ln will you be my girlfriend?"

"OF COURSE!" You giggled and hugged him.

Then for the rest of the afternoon you watched movies and took pictures with each other.