Shots

Today you were gonna give your blood to the blood drive.

Even though you hate needles and everything about shots you wanted to help people.

Teachers please excuse this interruption. Can we have all students who are giving blood today please come down to the gym at this time.

You stood up and everyone looked at you as you left with smiles and some thumbs up.

You started walking down the hallway along with a few other students who we're also giving.

"Y/n!" You turned around and saw c/n waving and trying to catch up to you.

"Hey c/n" you smiled.

"Hey y/n I'm surprised your doing it".

"Yeah I'm surprised also I hate needles and can't even look when they do it".

C/n smirked. "Want me to distract you when you get it?"

"Yes actually anything you do would help".  He blushed and you realized what you said and blushed too.

As you were waiting they were passing out cookies and brownies to people for obvious reasons.

Then they called your name and it was your turn. You took a big deep breath and looked at c/n. "Your going to do great y/n plus I'll be with you".

You smiled and sat in the seat. The lady started preparation and you and c/n were talking.

C/n p.o.v.

I watched the lady prepare while y/n talked to me. When I saw she was about to stick it in her arm I grabbed her hand and pressed my lips to hers.

At first she didn't kiss back but then when she realized what was happening she did.

Y/n p.o.v.

As we were talking c/n suddenly grabbed my hand and pressed his soft lips to mine.

I didn't kiss back at first but then I realized what was happening and I kissed back.

Once we realised from the kiss the lady cooed at us and told me I was free to go.

I looked down at the bandage on my arm with confusion. You already took my shot?

"Yep" she smiled. I looked over at c/n who was smiling and blushing. A blush crept up to my cheeks also and I smiled.

"Y/n I like you a lot and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!!" I jumped up and hugged him and he had the biggest smile.

Bye lovelies!