Our Love Language

"Y/n we need you on this mission" your boss said.

"I'm the only one for the mission" you said staring at your nails uninterested.

"There's the spirit! I hope you're ready to crash a party" she said slamming her hand on the table next to you making you jump.

You looked down and saw the file for the mission now sitting on the table in front of you. "A b-ball???? Do I really have to go to this?? Can't I just break in?" You asked rolling your eyes.

"No because this mansion is going to be full of rich and dressed people, any if them could catch you if you dont show up as a guest and they'll suspect something".

"How I'm I gonna get in?" You asked confused.

"You're on the list and you're going with a date" she smiled.

"Please dont tell me its wit-"

"Y/N!!! Longtime no see! How are you darling?" C/N slams the door open and sits down next to you.

Your mouth drops open. "You're not serious" you said glaring at your boss.

"I'm dead serious" she said with a straight serious face that can make anyone scared in seconds.

"What's wrong love? You didn't miss me??" C/N grinned.

"No" you stood up from your seat and stormed off with the file.

I. Hate. Today.

"Wait Y/N!!!" C/n said running after you. 

You kept walking away ignoring him and hoping he would go away.

"Y/n I need to know what color you plan on wearing so I can match you!" He said walking in front of you and making you stop in your tracks.

"I dont care" you said glaring at him and trying to walk around him.

"Y/n" c/n said still blocking you.
"Y/n"
"Baby"
"Sweetheart"
"Princess"

"Omg just get out of my way!" You yelled and pushed at his chest which literally did nothing.

Suddenly a hand was around your neck and your body was against the wall pinned down so you couldnt move.

C/n was barely an inch away from your face and he stared into your eyes. "Y/n" he said not breaking eye contact.

"What color are you wearing to the ball?" He whispered into your ear.

"I-I'm wearing red" you stuttered and immediately got mad at yourself for it. As much as you hate him you can't help feeling butterflies.

"Okay princess" he caressed your cheek "now would the shade of red be crimson like your cheeks right now or a different shade? Perhaps the same color of your lips?" He asked wiping his thumb across your bottom lip.

You stayed silent, speechless on how he was making you feel.

"You know what... just text me a picture of your dress so I know exactly what to look for" he said winking at you and walking away.

"To Be Continued"

Hey my lovelies! It's been awhile!! I kinda felt like writing a teaser but if y'all really want me to I'll make the part 2 to this part. Missed yall💕