Chapter 1

Hermione couldn't believe what just happened.

She was going to have to spend time with not only someone she doesn't know that well, but she was also going to spend time with her childhood bully.

Will she have to endure it again? Will she have to just stand still and watch as he calls her slurs? Will she have to just pretend that he doesn't hurt her feelings? Hermione didn't know.

Her friends were just as shocked as she was...well, most of them were.

"Bollocks, you got the hottest guy in the school!" Ginny scoffed disbelievingly.

Ron glared at his sister. 

"She will have to share a room with a guy who used to bully her, I don't know how you even think that his looks will make it any better." Ron muttered.

Hermione took a deep breath.

"Guys, you don't have to scare her. For all we know, Draco might have changed." Harry tried to reason.

Hermione exhaled slowly.

Harry was being way too optimistic about the whole thing, Ron was being himself, Ginny was just looking for the looks while Neville simply didn't mind, he was just shocked.

Hermione didn't know how to feel.

She lifted her head from the table and her eyes met the grey eyes of her future roommate.

His expression was passive, but Hermione couldn't read his face.

She didn't know if he was shocked, repulsed or even happy that he will get to bully her whenever he now wants.

She was suddenly shocked when she saw Pansy shake his shoulder and tugs him out of his seat.

The Slytherins were headed toward the Gryffindor table.

Ron went wide eyed while Harry looked almost pleased. Ginny was checking out Blaise and Neville was just staring at the book in Theo's hand.

"Well Gryffindorks, I guess we will be roommates." Pansy smiled mischievously.

"Scoot over, Weasel." Blaise shot Ron a look.

Ron huffed but made place for them whatsoever.

The five Slytherins and the five Gryffindors sat in silent for a while.

They didn't know how to talk together. They weren't used to each other. They could only hope that this year wouldn't end up in a disaster just like the last two years.

"Is that the Advanced Treatise on Herbology book by Edward E. Shook?" Neville pointed to the book in Theo's hands.

"Uh, yes. Yeah, it is." Theo responded.

"I have been trying to find it for a while, it is very rare and hard to find." Neville shrugged.

"You can borrow mine, I am already done with it." Theo handed Neville the book.

Neville's eyes widened as he thanked Theo. Theo just shrugged and smiled a small smile.

Hermione was jaw slacked; she didn't expect Neville to get on so well with Theo. She wouldn't even believe it if she didn't see them with both of her eyes.

Daphne smiled as she looked at Neville and Theo. She couldn't help but feel happy that her friend's interests were appreciated by someone else.

"So uh, nice weather, huh?" Ron shrugged.

All of them now looked at Ron.

"You have millions and millions of topics to talk about and you choose the weather?" Draco scoffed.