Chapter 2

"Granger, I swear to Salazar, if you don't get out right now, I will blow this door open!"

Hermione flared her nostrils and wrapped herself in a towel.

Hermione woke up earlier than usual today and decided to have a quick shower.

What she didn't know was that Draco always woke up early as well.

So when Draco kept pounding and pounding on the bathroom door, Hermione couldn't keep her short temper in check.

After wrapping herself in a towel, Hermione reached for the door handle and opened the door.

Draco went jaw slacked for a few moments before quickly regaining himself and turning around.

"You— Can you put something on, Granger?!" Draco exclaimed, his eyes wide.

"No one told you to pound on the bathroom door like a mountain lion, Malfoy." Hermione narrowed her eyes.

Draco scoffed, "A lion? What do you think I am? A Gryffindork just like you?"

"Maybe you should just shut your mouth up and stop blabbering shit about the Gryffindors." Hermione glared at the back of his head.

He suddenly turned around.

"Look, I don't care about any of this shit. I just want to have my goddamn shower before breakfast begins."

Hermione glared at him, "Bleached jerk."

Draco widened his eyes, "I will have you know that I am a natural blond—which by the way, doesn't concern you at all."

"Natural blond my arse." Hermione muttered and walked around Draco.

Draco lifted his hand to say something but gave up on it and slammed the bathroom door shut upon entering it.

Hermione didn't know how she was supposed to continue living with a guy who couldn't even let her shower in peace.

Godric, she was going to die before this school year ends

***

Blaise woke up earlier than Ginny on their first day.

He couldn't help but think of how wonderful it would be to get back at her for what she did to him last night.

So that was what he did.

He conjured a huge bucket and headed toward the bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom. Blaise filled the bucket with ice cold water.

He smirked mischievously at the thought of what he was about to do.

Once the bucket was filled to the rim, Blaise entered the dorm again.

Ginny was still asleep. Her legs and arms wrapped tightly around a pillow. Her ginger waves spilled across another pillow.

Blaise swallowed.

There was no hiding how beautiful Ginevra Weasley was.

Ginny was one of the most beautiful girls in Hogwarts, everyone knew that. And they usually let her know as well.

"Your hair is so beautiful!"

"Do you dye your hair? The color is fabulous!"

"Your body is literally amazing."