Chapter 24

Harry collapsed on the bed, burying his head in the pillow and wishing for more hours of rest.

"What's wrong with you?" Pansy inquired as she walked out of the bathroom and headed towards her own bed.

"Everything."

Pansy rolled her eyes before collapsing on her own bed. "You are not known for being dramatic, Potter. Spill, what happened?"

Harry rolled onto his back and faced the ceiling as he spoke. "Professor Slughorn made me stay behind to help him with organizing the potion phials and the cauldrons."

"That's what you signed up for when you became the teacher's pet." Pansy smirked as she surveyed the crumpled mess that was called Harry Potter.

"I didn't sign up for anything. It's not my fault that he adored my mother when he was teaching her or that I am the chosen one." He rolled his eyes when saying his given name.

Pansy snorted. "Well, I don't think professor Slughorn will appreciate it if he finds out that his most beloved student hates him."

Harry rolled his eyes again. "I don't hate him, I just don't appreciate having sore muscles."

Pansy lifted an eyebrow and hummed before standing up from her bed.

"You know what will help with your sore muscles, Potter?" She asked as a mischievous smile spread across her face.

Harry lifted his head from the bed. "What?"

Pansy's mischievous smile turned into a large grin as she said. "A massage."

Harry hummed. "You are an angel, you know that?"

"I would prefer the devil or a demon even, but I will take what I get." She smirked as she walked towards his bed.

Harry huffed a laugh but stopped midway when he felt the weight shift beneath him.

"Come on, sit up." Pansy ordered him and waited patiently as Harry sat up on his bed.

Once he was settled on the bed, Pansy sat behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I will expect something in return, Potter."

Harry smiled. "Anything."

"Ever the brave lion." She ruffled his already messy hair before her hands snaked their way to his shoulders and began rubbing and smoothing his tensed muscles.

"Relax, Potter. I am not stabbing you in the back...yet." She smirked.

"That helps a lot, Pans. You threatening me will obviously calm me down." He huffed, trying to keep his smile at bay.

She tightened her hold on one of his shoulders until he hissed. "Stop being sassy with me, Mr. Potter."

"Okay, fine. Just...keep doing whatever it is that you are doing."

She huffed a laugh before continuing rubbing his shoulders. The both of them sat in silence for a while before Harry breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, Pans."

"I expect more than a thank you, Potter." She crossed her arms and watched as he turned around to face her.

"I have something in mind." Harry smirked.

"The floor is yours, or better yet, the bed is yours, Potter." Pansy matched his smirk with one of her own.

Harry grinned before connecting his lips with Pansy's, and from their, everything they were feeling intensified, and the both of them continued kissing until the only thing they could do was kiss and kiss and kiss.