Chapter 17

Hermione had lost hope.

Because even though she was not interested in attending another Quidditch match, the Slytherins basically forced her to attend the Slytherin vs Ravenclaw match.

So here she was, sitting next to Pansy, Daphne, Theo and Neville, who decided to tag along with Theo.

Harry and Ron were also there, but they were sat in the opposite side —the Ravenclaw cheering stands, they were merely taunting the Slytherins, but Hermione knew that secretly, they were cheering for the Slytherins to win.

Pansy and Harry were locked in a glaring contest, although, Pansy was doing most of the glaring.

Hermione was sat in her usual corner, a book in her hands, but this time, unlike Draco who sat next to her in the last match, Daphne was the one who was next to her and the one who inquired about the muggle book Hermione was reading.

"Where is Ginny?" Hermione asked when she noticed the absence of the girl in both of the Slytherin stands and the Ravenclaw stands.

Pansy smirked at that, "Locker room, wishing Blaise good luck."

Hermione hummed and returned back to her book, thinking nothing of the couple —if they could be called that— that were in the locker room.

***

Blaise trapped Ginny, with his hands on both sides of her face on the wall. Ginny smirked, extending her hands to wrap around his neck and pull him impossibly close.

"Here to wish me luck, Ginevra?" Blaise asked as he lowered his face to her neck.

Ginny tilted her face, giving him enough access to her neck, her lips were still in her iconic smirk, "As long as we get to do this, I will wish you luck for every game until the end of the school year."

Blaise shook his head chuckling before finally trailing his mouth along her neck, leaving behind a trail of bites and kisses, his lips trailed from her neck to her jaw, emitting the sweetest of sounds from her.

Once at her jaw, Blaise trailed upward until his mouth was right beside her earlobe, he exhaled slowly, relishing when he saw the goosebumps form on her skin, then he whispered, "Feeling hot, Ginny?"

Ginny rolled her eyes, "Stop talking and get to work, Blissy."

Blaise tilted his head and pulled back to look at her, eyebrows pulled together slightly and his lips in his famous smirk. Ginny also tilted her head, looking at him with narrowed eyes before a smirk formed on her face.

Her hands that were wrapped around his neck came up to the back of his head and she pulled him close, relishing when she could feel his breath on her face, knowing fully well that he can feel hers on his face.

Ginny bit the side of her lips as she studied his lips then she looked up at his eyes, which were glowing with a dangerous glint.

His eyes were focused on her lips too, studying the way she bit them, before they also drifted to her eyes, connecting chocolate brown with bright brown.

The second their eyes met, both darkened, and Ginny didn't waste any time in pulling Blaise closer, connecting his lips with hers.

Their lips connected passionately, soft at first but hard and fast seconds later.

Blaise's hands dropped to her waist, roaming her body for a while before they stayed on her hips and pulled her possessively towards him, gluing their bodies together.