Chapter 11

"What?!"

Pansy recovered from laughing and scanned everyone's expressions.

Daphne wore a worried expression while the Weasel's nostrils were flaring.

Potter seemed stunned to say the least, his eyes were wide, his mouth hung open.

Yeah...It was kind of a shock to say the least.

"Why are you all surprised?" Pansy asked, "They practically live together, it was deemed to happen."

"I don't see you and Harry going around with your tongues shoved down each other's mouths!" Ron exclaimed.

If it was possible, Harry's mouth would have hung even more open.

Pansy gritted her teeth.

Well, it would have happened if you didn't decide to fucking interrupt us.

"Okay, can we all calm down? I don't see the problem of all of this..." Daphne began warily.

Harry finally closed his mouth and took a deep breath before he began talking, "Me neither, I mean...I don't know Blaise that well but it is not my life. Ginny is free to do whatever she wants."

Ron glared at his friend, "So what? We will just leave her like that? I am her brother for Merlin's sake!"

"I thought you would back me up!" He exclaimed.

Pansy rolled her eyes, "Okay, look here you Weasel, Ginny is of age, she can do whatever she wants just as Potter here just said. You have no right to interfere in her life, so you better suck it up."

Ron turned his glare towards Pansy.

Harry widened his eyes and cleared his throat, "Ron, I think I agree with Pansy. You need to understand that Ginny can do whatever she wants."

Ron rolled his eyes and turned towards the door, mumbling as he did so.

Daphne smiled at the two on the bed after he left apologetically.

"Sorry guys, we didn't mean to—"

"Don't worry, just keep an eye on him, Ron is...unpredictable when he is overprotective to say the least." Harry scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Daphne smiled and nodded before leaving the dorm and closing the door behind her.

Pansy fell back on the bed and huffed while Harry sighed and rolled his eyes.

"And to say Malfoy was the drama queen." Harry muttered sarcastically.

Pansy looked at him for a second before she started laughing.

Harry couldn't help but join her.

Maybe it didn't end in the way he wanted it to, but he would never deny this chance to laugh with her freely.

***

It was snowing.

Hermione —for the first time— wasn't prepared for it.

Leaving Hogwarts in only jeans, a sweater and a scarf, Hermione was shocked to find everything coated in snow.

How did that happen in one day?

The newly clothed trees rose as white fairytale beings in that wintry landscape, for the grey clouds had bequeathed a bounty of snow.

The buildings in Hogsmeade were covered in a blanket of snow, small white drops falling from the roofs every now and then.