Chapter 4

"Come on Hermione! It will be fun." Ginny exclaimed again.

"Ginny, you know I don't like Quidditch, why would I come?" Hermione asked.

Since McGonagall gave permission to the seventh years to have their own Quidditch teams, the four houses seemed to be indulged into attaining good players in their teams.

It took the houses only a few days before their teams were set and well.

And now, since they have nothing to do, the Gryffindors and the Slytherins decided that it would he nice to have a match just for fun.

Ginny of course, being the chaser and all that, wanted Hermione to go with them to the Quidditch match so that she can cheer them on.

Hermione, being Hermione, didn't want to go. She didn't like Quidditch and she didn't see a reason for her to go.

That, of course, didn't stop Ginny from trying to persuade her to go with them.

"Please, just do this for me, I will play better if you did." Ginny's persuasion didn't falter.

"Ginny, I have astronomy class at midnight, I can't afford to be tired by the time class starts." Hermione tried to reason with her stubborn red-headed friend.

"It is not like the match will last that long! It will be just for an hour or so. Come on Mione, please?"

Hermione took a deep breath, she knew there was no getting out of this.

So with reluctance, Hermione muttered a 'yes' and headed with the Gryffindors to the Quidditch field.

In a few minutes, Hermione was sat in the stands next to Daphne and Pansy with a book in her hands.

"What are you reading, Hermione?" Daphne asked softly.

"I am reading an English novel, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen."

Daphne smiled and nodded then turned her attention back to the players in the pitch.

"Who do you think will win?" Pansy inquired.

Hermione shrugged; she had absolutely no idea.

Daphne and Pansy both then went on and on about who has the higher chance for winning.

Slowly but surely, the Gryffindors and the Slytherins started their silly game of Quidditch.

***

Draco decided to fly high up to the side to keep an eye on the golden snitch that didn't present itself yet.

He eyed Harry from the corner of his eye to see that they were both in the same position.

Draco could see Ron struggling to keep up with the quaffles that were being thrown his way by his many teammates.

Pathetic.

He then turned his attention to the Colleen-Weasley and Blaise who both seemed to be in a heated childish argument.

He could even hear them shouting at each other.

"You almost threw me off my broom!" He heard Blaise's complaining voice.

"Keep up, Blissy. I won't slow down to help accommodate your sluggish movements!" Ginny smirked, teasing Blaise.

Blaise flared his nostrils and in one swift movement, he caught the bludger that was flying his way and hurled it at Ginny.

Boundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें