Chapter 13

"Legilimens."

Both Draco and Hermione drove deeper into the sea of memories.

"Fire whiskey tastes awful after butter beer." Hermione handed Draco the bottle back.

"Never said it was good." He gladly took the bottle out of her hand and took a swig from it.

Both Draco and Hermione were laying on the grass in the courtyard, looking up at the sky with all of it's constellations.

Hermione's head was next to Draco's as they laid in opposite directions. Her head was almost on his shoulder.

"Arse." She rolled her eyes before focusing them on the stars above them.

"Never said I wasn't." She could practically hear him smirking.

"And you are a total know it all." He pointed his finger in the air as if stating an important point.

"Never said I wasn't." This time, he was the one who practically heard her smirking.

"Pass me the butter beer bottle." Hermione lifted her arm in the air expectantly.

Draco searched the ground next to him, finally grabbing the butter beer bottle only to find it empty.

He tossed it aside, "Empty."

He heard Hermione huff before she fully rested her head on his shoulder.

"I bet I can name more constellations than you." She challenged.

"Oh please, you flatter yourself too much, Granger." He huffed.

She narrowed her eyes, even though she knew he wouldn't be able to see her, "Are you challenging me?"

"I am simply stating a fact." He shrugged, moving Hermione's head that was on his shoulder as he did so.

"Stop moving, I am comfortable." She narrowed her eyes and he stopped moving.

"Since we are doing this, I need to be full on drunk." She announced.

"Doing what? And you are already full on drunk, so am I." He rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"Being with you requires more energy than you think, I need more alcohol." She groaned as she took the butter beer bottle, it was empty.

"I already told you we are out of butter beer." He rolled his eyes.

"I forgot. Go get us some more from the kitchen." She ordered.

"I am not your house elf, Granger." He rolled his eyes and refused to stand up.

"House elves are not supposed to do that anyway. It is your—"

He cut her off, "No need to educate me on your mistaken beliefs, Granger. I never applied to be part of skew or spew or whatever group shit you created."

She narrowed her eyes, "First of all it is S.P.E.W. which stands for The Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare, second of all—"

"Can we go back to you flattering yourself? My agenda didn't include you recruiting me to join whatever cult you created." He rolled his eyes again, he did that a lot with her.