Chapter II

'So which voice is Karl's?'. It's not as if I could ask, then it would be too obvious that we were imposter partners, or worse, that I just favorited him and wanted to get to know him. I shifted in the chair, a bit uncomfortable from the thought.

I could see Sapnap looking at me questioning from the corner of my eye, but I ignored it and continued to stay silent and only talk when asked and so the voting was over, and no one voted for me, or Sapnap that'd be. Woah, life was confusing sometimes.

I looked over at Sapnap, but he didn't attempt to move over to the chair, instead, he was on his phone. I furrowed my brows at him, but then I shrugged and turned back to the screen. I run around the map for a bit, before sabotaging lights and killing Dream in comms, only to walk out to see a dead body in storage. 'SHIT. Karl', I curse. I try running back to navigation but realize cams are on. They just HAVE to question why I didn't report. Or maybe.... I smirk as an idea takes form in my head.

Then Skeppys body gets reported. "NOOOO SKEPPY!", Bad complains. I smirk and then turn serious. I still need to be prepared.

"I'm sorry guys, but I just saw Sap- y/n run away from storage through shields on cams", George says.

"Oh Jesus, I thought she was innocent", Sykkuno gasps. I snicker at this but quickly slap a hand over my mouth. I can't fuck this up, Sapnap needs the views and the moneeeeyyyy. I wanna get spoiled.

"Wait I saw the body but I didn't know you could report it? How do you do that?", I ask, trying to seem unknowing of the game. Hopefully, this will work.

I hear a symphony of voices laughing at my lack of knowledge and if I hadn't been cursed to act all sweet and innocent, I would've threatened their lives, but I still needed to be on everyone's good side. 'This shit is dumb', I eyeroll but don't say anything.

"Guys she hasn't played the game before, she doesn't know what to do. Wait... have you even done your tasks?", an unknown voice asks me. I look over at Sapnap, and apparently, he's watching the stream because he mouths 'Karl' at me. Oh, so that's Karl. Welp, time to act along I guess.

"My what?", I say, seemingly confused. I hate having to play dumb. This is ridiculous.

"Damn it, why didn't anyone tell her last meeting?", Poki complains. 'Wow, is anyone ever at peace with what's going on here?', I think. I shake it off and listen to them arguing with each other about not telling me how to play. Then I hear Bad speak up.

"I can be her mentor, that'd be really cool!", he exclaims. "What?", George questions. "Yeah, she can follow me and do her tasks!", he continues happily. I smile at the thought before the downside of this arrangement hits me in the face like a brick wall. He'd either be a victim or a witness.

"No, it's all right Bad, I think I'll manage thank you", I quickly decline his kind offer. I hear Quackity ohhh over my very fine rejection and a smile creeps onto my face, but I still manage to make a sarcastic comment.

"Yeah yeah Quackity, whoever the imposter is, please be kind and kill him", I say sweetly. "WHAT?! That's not fair everyone already likes you", he screeches into his microphone. I giggle at his reaction as the time to vote runs out. I notice that 5up voted me though. Either he's smart, or he's having a gut feeling. Or, the third option, he's just guessing, which is the most likely option out of the three.

I go away from cafeteria, heading left to cams and notice Karl following me. I stop for a second and he wiggles beside me. Aha. He wants to commit murder, errr, I mean a double kill. I wiggle back a yes and we go searching for a lonely duo. To our delight we find one almost instantly. It's 5up and Sykkuno, but I start to feel bad and start to head out, signaling no. Karl wiggles a bit but eventually follows my lead.

Heading out we meet Poki. Thank god we didn't do that double kill. We keep running until we find another lonely duo in electrical, this time it's George and Bad though. I don't feel as bad seen as George will have Dream, and Bad will be reunited with Skeppy on the afterlife. Karl and I stop in front of the boys, and wiggle a bit, greeting them. They wiggle back and go back to their tasks. I then wiggle at Karl and wait for him to wiggle back before pressing Q, killing off Bad, Karl immediately reacting and killing George as well.

I then hear a muffled yes and look over at Sapnap, whose eyes are glued to his screen. He is smiling triumphantly and I get all fuzzily warm inside. He just looks so proud. It is in moments like these that I really appreciate my little brother.

I hesitantly turn my head towards the screen again, a happy and soft smile plastered on my always so judging face. I don't know why, that's just my resting face, but it always scare away new people. Which is why not using a face cam is beneficial for making friends. And possible frenemies. Guess that's life to you.

On my screen I see a panicked Karl running back and forth, stopping at certain times to wiggle at me. Shit, I've been distracted longer than I thought. I quickly follow him out of electrical and we make our way to admin before sabotaging oxygen. We guard the admin one and wait for someone to come in since our cool downs are over by now. Poki comes first and I kill her fast, eager to win. Then Quackity comes in, and Karl stresses to kill him before he can press the report button.

The winning prompt shows up on the screen with both mine and Karl's character and I unmute, celebrating our victory with screams. He laughs in between his words while the rest of the call is crying out their complains over losing. I snicker at their misery.

"How could you kill me the first thing you did? I'm literally Sapnaps best friend!", Dream yells. Do these people ever just chill? Guess not.

"Well, sucks to suck green boy", I tease him. I see my brother slightly tense up at this, but he still doesn't look away from his phone. Dream just scoffs at me before laughing and I happily join in. Maybe Sapnap's friends aren't that bad...?