Chapter XXII (meme version)

Welcome to ・ 。゚☆: *.the meme chapter .* :☆゚enjoy

I've just woken up when I hear screaming coming from the other side of the house. What the fuck...? I groaningly get out of bed and walk into Karls's bathroom to get dressed, grabbing an outfit from my suitcase on the way. I am pondering between doing my makeup or not and deciding on doing it because of the possible face cam scenario.

As much as it is freaking me out, it is exciting. I have the sudden urge to just go over to Karls stream setup, pull up Twitch, and go live. But I don't, because that's just pure stupid. I shake my head at my weird thoughts as I walk out of Karl's room, into his office kind of room.

I see my brother leaning against the wall as I walk in, and Karl standing up from his chair as I walk in and walk over to him, with no hesitation in my steps. He grins at me and something weird takes over me because what I do next is not something I'd ever usually do.

I smile widely as my fist connects with his jaw. He looks like one of those anime characters, his face moves to the left from the impact. I widen my eyes in panic and rush to apologize. "Oh my Hades, Karl I'm so so sorry." I'm biting my bottom lip in nervousness.

"It's fine, you're fine..." He mumbles as he rubs his cheek. He then turns to look me in the eyes and we both attempt to smile. "You're always fine." He whispers.

"What?" I ask confused. I didn't fully pick up on what he said. But I think it was something along the line of me being fine? I don't know.

SAPNAP POV:

I'm standing in the corner, staring at the scene in front of me in disbelief. Did she just punch him in the face? And with a smile on her lips? Is she insane? My arms are limp on my sides, my legs not moving as I want them to, I'm rooted to the floor. What the fuck-?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───