Chapter V

Sapnap POV:

Karl just kept on reading their messages from Twitter out loud, and as hilarious as they were, it was a tad bit concerning that he was messaging my sister. Sure, I'm the younger one but she's too childish to ever be considerate older than me in the 'protective older sibling' way. I clear my head from my thoughts and go back to listening to the boys.

"Has he deafend? HELLOOOOO SAPPY NAPPY? CAN YOU HEAR US", Quackity yelled, just centimeters away from his microphone it seemed. I cringed at the loud sound filling my headset.

"Yes, stop screaming, you're hurting my ears bitch", I complained.

"Oh, he's back", he says to Karl.

"I can hear that, what were you doing Sap, were you texting someone", he teases me. Where did he get that idea? Stupid fuck.

"Oh, uhm, just getting another drink", I lie. Why did I lie you ask? What? Should I've told him I was thinking about him and my sister, who has known each other for approximately three hours. Am I going crazy? I don't even know if she likes my friends as friends yet. Fuck this shit.

Your/Y/n POV:

I look at the top right corner of my screen. Sap and I are alone for the weekend, the rest of our family went to see our aunt an hour or so away from here, with the words "come if you want to", which we didn't. But they still said that if we grew tired of each other we knew where to go, or, most likely drive.

It's about 10 pm and we haven't even had dinner yet. No wonder I'm hungry. I groan and drag myself out of bed. Why do humans need to consume food to survive? Don't get me wrong, the food in itself is great. If I could label food as my best friend without people thinking I'm a complete psycho, I would. But cooking? Not my strong suit.

I drag my feet across the hall towards Sapnap's room. I crack the door open, and since it's so goddamn loud, he immediately turns his head towards me. He arches a brow and motions to his screen, where discord is still open. I mouth the word 'dinner' and he nods. I nod back and start making my way downstairs to the kitchen.

He comes down just minutes later when I'm still taking out all the ingredients for a Ceasar Salad. He groans when he sees all the vegetables on the counter. He hates salad, but I personally love it. How couldn't you? It's tasty, and easy to make. Not to point out it's healthy. My brother disagrees though. He likes takeout better.

"Live with it", I cut him off before he's even spoken. He pulls a face but starts helping me. It's not as if a big and nutritious meal would sit well at this hour anyway.

When we're done with the food we take out plates, or bowl in my case, and sit down at the TV, scrolling through the channels for something interesting. After five minutes of absolutely nothing, I snatch the remote out of his hand and klick onto Netflix. He sighs but doesn't say anything. Weird, usually he states his opinions loud and clear for everyone to hear.

I shrug and decide to not complain. I put on my f/s (favorite show) and relax back on the couch with the salad in my lap.