Chapter XXVII

"Thank you, Karl, but I think I can manage on my own from here" I smile at him as he just keeps mindlessly leading me into my room.

He looks back at me, a bit stunned. "Oh right. Of course. I... uh" He seems to be at a loss of words. Adorable.

"Hey, it's okay. I just need to use the bathroom" I give him a lopsided smile and nod towards the bathroom door.

"Oh, okay. I'll just... go find Sapnap" He says and gestures his arm towards... somewhere. He's nodding while doing so, looking kind of like a kid. Although no kid would go dressed like that. Gosh, his style is awesome.

"Sure" I nod, the smile not leaving my face for a second. I absolutely adore him for some reason, but if I have to go there, being deep for once, I do not think I'd ever like him in that way. Like he said that day some time ago, we're the first pretty best friends to ever exist.

~~~

"KARL JUST SHUT UP, YOU STUPID BITCH!" My brother's voice echoes in the small room. Well, small and small, medium-sized.

I roll my eyes. If over-dramatic was a person, Sapnap would be it. Like, have you met my brother? The dude is never chill. Karl pouts from his place on the chair, looking between his monitor and my brother's face. I'm seated against the wall behind him.

For context, Karl is live again. I'd love to just call Alex, join the shenanigans, but my phone is currently charging and I don't want it to just die midway through the stream. So no Alex. For now at least.

"What did I do?" Karl fakes a sob but manages to sound actually hurt. He almost gets my empathy. Almost.

"Karl, I'm sorry. No, I'm sorry Karl. That was mean of me. I'm sorry" Sapnap apologizes and looks at Karl the whole time. "But to be fair, you were annoying" He adds on and ruins the apology by defending himself.

If it weren't for the fact that Twitch would probably ban Karl, I'd smack my brother in the head for his idiocy.  I settle for simply smacking my hand against my own forehead to show how stupid I think he is.

"Hey chat, let's cancel Sapnap" Karl looks serious as he stares into his camera lens. He starts nodding, glancing at his monitor as he does so.

"Vouch" I add from my place behind them.

Sapnap spins in his chair and stares me down. Well, tries to at least. He isn't exactly succeeding at intimidating me. At all.

"You should be on my side" He pleads, setting in the role of the weak, innocent, and cute younger sibling. Why does he do that? But I also know why. Because he's a little bitch who wants people to aw at him.

"No thank you," I say sweetly and smile at him, only because my face is visible between their chairs. Although it's an obviously faked, overly sugar-coated smile which chat will definitely see.

This is the moment that I need to remind myself that I do in fact love my brother, he's just so annoying at times I'd like to imagine I would snap his neck.

"Bitch" He mutters, loud enough for everyone listening to pick up on it.

Karl gasps and gives him a disapproving look. "That's mean. She's not a bitch. No one's a bitch here" He looks like he has made his mind up, no going back.

"But what about chat? I know all Callahan bitches are here right now" My brother outsmarts him with raised eyebrows. "Can't argue with that" He isn't even looking at Karl. Sapnap's gaze is kept on the computer the whole time.

"I guess I can't" Karl shrugs, and doesn't seem too bothered about being proved wrong so quickly.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here like a fucking question mark wondering what the hell just happened. Who even is Callahan. I have a vague memory of him, but what's this shit about him getting all the bitches? I guess it must be some stupid bit they have going on.