Chapter XIV

(I've come to realize that some of you maybe are confused what chapter your're on so let me just- these are roman numbers I'll teach you, altough I think I'll just confuse you guys even more...

I=1

V=5

X=10

L=50

C=100

So if you have to write four, you have to take 5-1 since there is no number four. So XIV is 10+(5-1)= 14. And when we get to 20, it'll just be XX which equals 10+10 which is 20. It's a little confusing, but you'll learn over time. I just think like this to remember: "If 'I' is before something, it's minus 1, if 'I' is after it's plus one or however many 'I's there are".

Helpful? No, didn't think so. Let's just get into the book *sigh*)

"You know." My brother says while munching on his food.

"What?"

"Your music taste really sucks. But some of those songs were good."He says, not even looking at me. I stare at him in disbelief.

"So does that mean it still sucks or is it alright now?" I knit together my eyebrows. He honestly doesn't make any sense to me. But does he ever though? I smile at the thought and shake my head.

"I don't know. It's ok I guess." Sapnap shrugs and continues to eat his food. I stare at him for a bit, until he notices and looks up at me, questioningly. Then I look down at my food and start eating too. I can see him furrows his brows at me but he just finishes off the food and walks away.

I don't acknowledge it, just keep eating my own food. It's not the best, to be honest, I don't know why he likes that place so much. Like we could've gotten anything else, sushi, Mexican food, tacos. But no. We had to get Whataburger. I roll my eyes and throw away the paper and mug. I get out of the kitchen and start spinning in circles, looking upon the ceiling, until I get so dizzy I almost fall over.

Then I decide to stop and walk up to my room, which took a while due to my dizziness, I almost fell down the stairs. I sigh and decide to sit down on my floor, as I so often do. Then I go to check twitch if Sapnap's live. He is, so I put on the stream but turn off the volume as I scroll through Instagram.

When I put on the sound again, I'm met by a rather interesting conversation. "So where's your sister?" Quackity asks my brother.

"Probably in her room or something. Why?" My brother answers. I hear the suspicious tone in his voice. What was this? I knit my brows and open up the stream so I can see what he's doing, not that it's giving me any more insight into the conversation. It's just his Minecraft character running around doing basically nothing.

"She's much funnier to talk to than you, nothing else." I hear Quackity say casually, trying to play it off. I laugh at this. Oh, Sap's gonna be mad. I laugh again.

"Is not. She's such an idiot." I hear my brother say. I stretch my mouth in disagreement. I run to his room before Quackity can reply.

"AM NOT!" I yell high enough for his stream to hear. Quackity bursts out laughing like a maniac while Sapnap whips his head at me, startled by the sudden screaming. I look at him, a proud grin on my face.

"Yes, you are." He recovers from the shock quickly.  "Just accept it." He says in his superior snobby voice. The audacity. I squint my eyes at him daringly.

"Never will. Say that on stream again and you're dead." I stare at him dead in the eyes before slowly turning around. Then I start happily skipping over to my room, to create the effect of a maniac with multiple personalities. 'Always works' I think when he hurriedly changes the subject on stream.

"OHHHH!" Quackity lets out. "YOU GOT OWNED, MAN!" He continues his yelling. He's cackling while he's speaking and it sounds really funny, I just can't help but laugh.

"Yeah, whatever man. Where are you? I'm at Punzs' tower." He says, ignoring his friend. I have no idea who Punz is but I keep watching the stream for another hour until he ends it. It was really hard listening to my brother for that long, but what don't you do for your family ay? I sigh. That was a real energy drainer.

~~~

"..and he was screaming in panic while I was laughing my ass off. Eventually, he got out, but it was fun while it lasted." I roll my eyes giggling. Karl has been laughing during the entire story of how Nick got stuck in a shopping center.

"That was hilarious, I'm totally gonna use that to blackmail him." He's still laughing and I laugh with him.

"Don't tell him it was me." I fake a secretive whisper.

"I think he'll figure it out even if I don't tell him." He whispers back, just a theatrical as me. Then we burst out laughing. "What- what was that?!" He barely gets the words out.

"I don't know" I manage to get out in between laughs. Then I start to feel dizzy and I stop laughing. "Karl, I think I'm about to.. to..." I don't finish the sentence before I'm out on the floor. The last thing I hear is Karl's worried voice.

^^^

"You can't catch me!" He yells, pulling his tongue out while turning his head to me. Then he turns it back forward, still running.

"Stop! Stop running I'm not as fast as you, you dumbo!" I scream back, panting. I start slowing down but I'm still running. Why am I running? What is this place?

Suddenly I'm sitting on a grass field in the middle of the woods, crying. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" I scream through the tears. "COME BACK!"

Then a creak from behind makes me turn my head around. I search the woods with my eyes, looking for the source of the sound. "IT'S NOT FUNNY ??? COME OUT" I yell through the tears. My vision is blurry from the water and I see myself look around, helpless.

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

^^^

I inhale sharply, shooting up from the floor. I grab my shirt over the location of my racing heart, gripping it tightly as if my life depended on it. I'm breathing heavily, not noticing the hands on me.

"Y/n? How are you? I heard yelling." Sapnap asks, looking at me worriedly with one hand on my back and the other on my thigh. I grasp for his hand on my thigh. "Just- just some bad dreams" I pant.

"You passed out on the floor, Karl was panicked. What happened?" He asks, calmer now. I shake my head.

"I don't know. I just started to feel dizzy, then I fell and everything went black." I say, also calming down. But my heart is still racing and my eyes are looking around the room rapidly. Then I feel Sapnap squeeze my hand, reassuringly. I look at him, grateful, and lightly squeeze back.

"I'm fine now, don't worry. Go back to whatever you were doing." I say softly.

"No way, I'm staying with you for the rest of the day, it'll be fun." He smiles at me, but he still looks worried. I hate when he looks at me like that.

"But what about.." I trail off, looking in the direction of my phone. I vaguely point at it with my hand.

"Karl? It's fine, I told him you passed out and hung up. You can tell him more later, now, let's go do something fun." He tells me. I nod and start getting up, just to fall over again.

"OHHH-kay, as soon as we've got you some food and something to drink first, alright?" He chuckles softly. I smile up at him.

"Yeah. Yeah, that sounds good."