Chapter XXII

We're all in the living room, on our phones when Karl speaks up. "Hey, we can play Minecraft!" he seems very excited.

"Yeah, we could. Should we ask Alex if he wants to join us?" Sapnap asks and I go back to my phone, pretending I don't exist for the simple reason of not being able to play with them. Also, I don't think they'd even want me to play with them, it's their thing, plus the fact that I suck at Minecraft.

"Yeah! Y/n, do you wanna come to watch?" Karl turns to me and I look up at him from my phone, quite surprised.

"I, uh, yeah," I say. I avert my eyes from his, a bit embarrassed and shocked. Also, staring at him in real life for more than two seconds is much harder than I thought it'd be when I agreed on going here. Why is that I ask myself, I don't know me, maybe because they're much prettier up close in reality? Wait, what?

We walk over to Karls streaming room and I slide down the wall behind them to sit on the floor. I watch the screen for a while, but get bored and take out my phone. The fans already know that I and Sapnap are here because of the many teasers the boys have released on Twitter, it surprisingly took a long time to convince them it wasn't fake though. I think they said something about having trust issues since Dream tricked them with a meetup between him and George. I don't really know, to be honest, I wasn't listening.

"Uh, maybe you don't want to sit right there," Karl says, turning to me in his chair. I look at him for a second before realizing. Sapnap doesn't use his face-cam much at all so I'm not used to having to hide from it. Usually, I can just sit wherever, but not today.

"Oh shit, thank you," I speak as I stand up again and look around for a place to sit. To the desk left is more space so I choose to sit there while Sapnap takes an extra chair and moves it to be beside Karls own.

I realize that the only thing between the wall and Karl's desk is his bed, so I decide to sit down on it while they stream. The view isn't great, but at least I can see their faces and hear what they're saying.

I smile while they set everything up and go on my phone, scrolling through the insane amount of tweets I've been tagged in during the day and all the followers I've gained, and I didn't even give out my Twitter. 'These fans are insane' I think, but not necessarily in a bad way. But I have to admit that it's scary how easily they find people's socials. Although doxxing people might be troublesome. I shiver at the thought of them finding Karl's or my brother's addresses.

"If Y/n's here with us?" I look up at the sound of my name and meet Karl's gaze. I nod yes and he turns back to the camera, smiling. "She is actually. Isn't that just great Sapnap?" He turns to said person, glancing back at his screen often as he does so.

"Yeah, sure" My brother mumbles, not sounding genuine at all.

"Fuck you," I say loud enough for the chat to hear me. I give him a death stare and he stares back.

"No, fuck you" He shoots back angrily.

"Can I fuck someone too?" Karl says innocently and turns to first Nick, then me. I stare at him in shock, the corners of my mouth twitching between a smile and a concerned look. My brother is smiling with wide eyes and furrowed brows. Then it breaks and Karl starts laughing very loudly, causing me to laugh and my brother to chuckle.

"Ok, so chat. Going back to the stream..." Karl says as soon as he's calmed down and I block them out again. I just scroll on my phone until it gets too boring and I decide to just study the boys instead as they do the stream.

"Hey, Sapnap!" I say loudly.

"What?" He asks and turns away from the stream to look at me.

"You suck," I say with a grin spread across my face. Bullying him never gets old. I could do this shit all day, every day and it still wouldn't get boring. Not in the slightest.