Chapter IV

After a while, I say goodbye to the two boys and make my way to my own room. I've been spending way too much time in Sapnap's room, it seriously reaks of energy drinks and low-quality snacks. It's not very pleasant.

I flop down on my bed, queen-sized with f/c colored sheets, checking my phone for the first time in the Gods know how long. I see a bunch of Twitter notifications, a few on Instagram but that's pretty much it. No messages, no missed calls. Guess I don't have enough friends for that.

I check Twitter first because it seems like the worst damage struck there. And yep, that's a lot of new followers. And message requests. AND taggings. Woah, maybe speaking to my brother's dorky friends isn't that bad after all.

This is awesome. And scary, but still awesome. I look through some of my new followers, but there are simply too many to keep up so I soon give up on that. Instead, I search up some people I want to inspect closer. Mostly the ones I just gamed with but that's fine.

I search up Dream first, but quickly realize I already follow him, he is Nicks best friend, after all, wouldn't be right if I didn't check him every now and then, although he's closer to my age than Sapnap's. No, wait, that just makes it sound even more suspicious, forget I ever said anything.

I sigh and search up Karl instead, he's the first person to come to mind, I don't know why. Shows up he actually has two Twitter accounts. I decide to only follow his alt because I can, and maybe just to fuck with him a little. Then I continue by searching up Quackity, who, to no actual surprise, also has two accounts. Yay. I follow both of them because now Karls reaction if he even cares to notice that'd be, would be even better.

I giggle at myself, turning to lay on my stomach. My room is kinda plain, just a custom skateboard against the wall by the door, a bed with legs, a makeup desk, and a full-body mirror. Then I have a shelf on the wall with some candles and books and a lot of plants spread around everywhere. It's pretty messy and a lot of different aesthetics all mashed tighter, but I love it.

I continue to follow Nicks friends on Twitter, that, until a notification disturbs my  of stalking my brothers online friends (not that he has any in real life). 'Karl wants to message you!'. Hm, that's weird, I thought he was still on call with Nick and Quackity? Whatever. I press accept and type as fast as I can.

honkkarl 

Hi :)

Hey :]

What's up?

Nothing much, I was just wondering something

Sure, what is on that beautiful mind of yours? ;)

If my brother ever were to see this, he'd either die from embarrassment or he'd take my phone and delete all my accounts and socials. Literally. He's just like that.

Well I just wondered, Quackity just said you started following both his main and his alt, and I checked. He wasn't lying.

Yeah... so?

Why don't you only follow my alt? I thought we were friends now :(

Aw, you did?

Yeah

That's so sweet of you, and utterly naive. We were never friends. Nuh-uh. I prefer the crazy one :)

What? :(

I'm messing with you, chill

I knew that. Yeah I'm smart

I hear Nick laugh from across the hall. Hm. So he's telling them about my scam huh? Well so much for privacy. 'I'll remember this Mr. Jacobs, don't you worry', I swear to myself. Then I smile sheepishly at my own childishness. These dorks were really getting to me.