Chapter VI

I wake up alone in the living room area. I can hear the sound of the shower upstairs. At least he didn't go directly to play Minecraft or something. He still (kinda) had his life together. Which was a plus. I don't know if I'd be able to stand him if he didn't honestly. 

I get up from my uncomfortable position on the couch and go to wash the dishes from last night. Now that, he didn't do. But it's fine, I really don't mind cleaning up after him as long as he doesn't get all sassy about it. He did once. He's been afraid ever since. I inhale deeply and walk out of the kitchen, towards the stairs.

Sapnap's door is cracked open, so I softly grab the doorknob, without turning it, and push the door open a little further to peek inside. It's a mess. Clothes all over the floor, trashcan flooding over, and empty cans on his desk. I tiptoe over to his desk to take as many of the cans as I can carry, but when I get there something starts beeping on his computer. 

It's a discord call. From Dream and George. I smirk. This could be fun. I quickly look around to make sure Nick isn't near, although I'm just paranoid, I can still hear the water from the shower. I press accept and stay silent, no greeting.

"NO DREAM HELP ME", Geroge is panicking. I can hear Dream wheezing in the background, trying hard to breathe. I almost can't stop myself from laughing, even though I'm absolutely lost.

"DREAM!", George yells, even more, panicked now. I can't help it, I let out a small laugh before clutching my hand over my mouth. "SAPNAP! HELP ME DREAM IS BEING MEAN", George cries into the mic. I snicker at them thinking it's my brother laughing. 

Dream is still too busy wheezing to notice my high-pitched voice. I contain my laugh and fall silent again. George starts screaming at Dream again and then he calms down after saying "oh, I got out". I still don't say anything, and now Dream's noticing.

"Sapnap? Did you walk away?", he asks confused as to why I'm so silent. He's used to Nick throwing his sarcastic comments everywhere. You eyeroll and speak for the first time.

"It's not Sapnap you dorks", I tell them in a snarky voice. Wow, I'm really coming off as a total bitch, aren't I? Whatever they know me since before so it's fine. Well, they've known me for about 12 hours but that's fine.

"Y/n?", they say in unison. Except Dream puts it like a statement instead of a question.

"Indeed I am. And need I remind you, I'm superior over my brother as the older sibling?"

"First, you are not. Second... okay you kinda are until now, you're much nicer than Sapnap", Dream says. I smile proudly.

"I know I am", I say, with an almost unbearable amount of sass.

"And you just ruined it", he shoots back.

"HEY! That's not fair, you can't revoke my awesomeness", I scoff at him.

"Guys, guys", George says after sighing. "Stop bickering, please"

"Okay George", Dream says, lovable. 'As if', I scoff in my head before speaking to him, to both of them actually.

"Hmpf", I mutter. "Simp", I then say under my breath, towards Dream.

"He is not-", George gets cut off.

"I'm a proud simp for George, yes", Dream says, full of himself. I cringe at this statement. Were Sapnap's friends always this... weird or was it just because I am here? Either way, it makes me grimace.

"Whatever you say Dream", I shake it off. "I'll leave now, have fun boys", I leave the call with those words. Then I think that maybe I should've left it there for my brother to find. Whatever. I get out of his chair, which, for the record, needs cleaning. I'll tell him that later. I leave his room just in time to see the bathroom door open.