Chapter VII

The next couple of days were pretty normal. Online school, which meant crazy TikTok trends from people, a lot of "sorry my cat slept on my computer" and shit. There was also my brother streaming during the night, studying and taking classes during the day and me worrying the fuck out of him. But he was fine with that, he knew that just meant I cared, but sometimes he'd get really losses at me for telling him to sleep. Like dude, it's 5 am, you have school in 4 hours, get some rest.

I also went to the skate park at midnight almost every night, I had started making it a tradition for myself. It was really peaceful. I also got to know more of Nick's friends, I got to know Dream and George better, but also learned to know Bad and Skeppy. Everyone's relationships with each other on the other hand... I didn't even try with that. As long as I knew who they were to my brother, I was satisfied.

I also started texting Karl every day, he'd update me on his nail polishes and stuff. He's actually really sweet for being engaged to my brother. How did Sapnap snatch such a guy? I have no idea.

"Y/NNNN", my brother yells at me from downstairs. "WE'RE GOING TO THE STORE. DO YOU WANNA COME?"

"YEAH, HOLD UP", I shout back. I just needed my purse, my phone, and a cute handbag to carry them in. Done.

"HURRY UP", Sap yells at me while I'm practically flying down the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Chill", I grimace at the loud sound of his yelling. Did he have to make me go deaf? I shiver then push past him.

"Great, let's go"

~~~

I get home with my bag of monsters and gummy worms and flop down on my floor, legs crossed, munching on a worm. Bored out of my mind I decided to scroll through Twitter for a while. Oh. My brother posted something.

IT'S ABOUT ME? THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH.

I run to his room, only half-faked raging. "NICK WHAT IS THIS", I shove the phone up his face to the point where he can't even read it. But he just has to know what I'm talking about.

"Oh, yeah. I just wanted to spread the message", he shrugs. I stare at him in disbelief. What fucking message? That he's the older overprotecting sibling here? I think not.

Sapnap @sapnap 7m

I just wanted to clarify something. My sister, @clearlyy/n, is off-limits. No one is dating her. She's engaged to her food.

834 comments 216 retweets 27,6k likes

"I will have you know, I'm not to be wed with my food. Sorry not sorry", I snort. But I can't help the smile that's threatening to break through my mask of anger. It was quite funny, to be honest. It's not like I like any of his friends anyway. They're dorks.

Then I look at the replies because his friends are so funny. At least they think they are.

Dream @Dream • 4m
replying to @sapnap

That's fine, I like someone else

TommyInnit @tommyinnit • 3m
replying to @sapnap and @dream

Yeah sure, you do. And his name starts with G and ends with eorge

Tubbo @TubboLive • 2m
replying to @sapnap @Dream and @tommyinnit

Tommy stop being rude
But is she really engaged to food? Because I also want to be engaged to my food :)

Ranboo @ranboosaysstuff • 12s
replying to @sapnap @Dream @tommyinnit and @TubboLive

I thought we were together, now you're leaving me for food? :(

"I see George hasn't denied it yet", I smirk amused.

"He will, he's probably just busy streaming or sleeping", Sap says matter of factly like he deals with it every day. Which he probably does, considering his choice of friends. The thought makes me smile.

"I will comment on that tweet and state that you're a liar if you won't do so yourself", I then say to him. Sure, I didn't like any of his friends, but he still made me look unavailable and what if I met a girl or boy and they'd seen that tweet and then I'd never have anyone.. ok that maybe is over-exaggerating but still. That was one weird tweet.

"Fine, fine I'll fix it. Chill", he rolls his eyes and turns away from me. I frown and turn my heel, walking out of his room. At least I got what I wanted.