⫷ 18 • Change ⫸

I want to die.

"Oh Lilian" he sat next to my lying figure on the bed and gently grabbed my hand and kissed them. 

I quickly snatched my hand away from him. 

"Don't touch me!"

"What? Do you have a death wish?"

"Yes, I do." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?"

"I SAID KILL ME! JUST KILL ME ALREADY! JUST END THIS PAIN FOR ME!" I begged him. My face was stained by blood and tears. Left side of my body was covered with blood, that side almost felt numb.

"Ohh, you wanna die so bad, huh?" He hummed at me with a dirty smirk on his face.

"Please just kill me!" I looked away from him as my tears overflowed on my face.

"This is really interesting! That's right! Keep begging like that." He laughed as he enjoyed my miserable look.

"Or else?" I heard a familiar voice from the door.

"Who's that?" The bastard turned towards the voice. He was approaching the door.

Out of nowhere, a blast occured around him and he flew away. I was shocked to see that. 

From the smoke that emitted from the blast, I saw a tall figure. As the smoke faded, I finally recognised the man. 

Sherlock is here.

"Yo, Jane! Missed me?" He waved at me. "Well then, let me deal with that fella over there." He walked towards that filthy man who was still coughing and lying on the floor after the blast. He gradually glanced at Sherlock as he approached him.

"I know you are Sherlock, but do you really think you can face me?" He exclaimed. 

Sherlock just punched him hard at his face which made his nose bleed from the pressure. He fell down again.

Sherlock was about to grab him but that guy kicked him on his leg and Sherlock too fell on floor. 

That man proceeded with his knife at him. Sherlock grabbed the hand he was holding the knife with and kicked him on his guts. The knife fell from his grab as he bent down to endured the pain. 

Sherlock then knocked him down by hitting his neck by elbow. He dropped unconscious on the floor. 

Sherlock then went through his pocket and found a key. Through which he unlocked the chained I was trapped with. He looked at my wounds. A grim expression took over him. 

Why is he here when I wanted to die? Why won't they leave me alone.

"Sorry for being late." He muttered as he unlocked the chained. I looked away from him.

"You didn't have to come here. Go away." I said looking down.

"What? I'm not going anywhere without you!

"I DON'T NEED YOU! AHH" He touched my wounds.

"Just shut up and come with me!"

"No! I don't want to!"

"You idiot!" He smacked at me which made me feel dizzy. Suddenly, I was unable to fight back.

*Jane lost consciousness*

*Few hours later*

I feel suffocated. But this time the bed seemed softer. A bright light tickled my eyelids. I put my hand over my face to block the light and slowly opened my eyes. I noticed that I was covered with a blanket.