Part 2: His Vice

The story of Max and Harmony continues in My Vice, which can be found on my profile! I will keep the original chapters up while I re-write them, so people may read ahead if they want to. But, I do intend on making some significant plot changes, as I have done with the re-write of Satan's Angel, now known as His Angel. 

If you do read ahead, please be aware that the writing of the old chapters is kind of *Cough* crappy *Cough, Cough* and some things in the plot might not make sense because of the changes I made to part one 

Happy Reading!

- Peaches

Part 2 Synopsis

~

His girl is gone, it has been 2 years since he saw her beautiful face. He had people searching the streets for her, but she was off the grid, living off the money she had stolen from him. What he didn't know, was that she hadn't gone far. She was still in city, living in the slums with dwindling funds and a toddler in her arms, one that looked exactly like him. 

But, what she wasn't aware of, is that she's living on another gang's territory, and the moment Red Ocean discovers someone with the Hell's Heaven brand on their neck, walking their streets, there's hell to pay. 

Maxwell acts recklessly in an attempt to get her back, and their forced to re-locate, living under the same roof once again. Things both said and not cause strife between them, as they both try to cope with pretending to be something they aren't.