Prolouge

No.. no... Stop talking .. please..
Mew.. please.
I can't take it anymore. I can't. I wish i could turn off my mind. Help me !
"Get out! I don't love you.. I never did. Understand that. If you can't then I'll have to erase your memories about us."
I looked up to the cold eyes which once looked so filled with love. I see nothing there.. Not an emotion.

'Leave gulf.. Please.. Understand for once. Don't be stubborn.' I heard these thoughts in my mind from no other than Mew. Mew stared at me. His eyes telling a different story than his thoughts. He takes a step fordward. We looked at each other's eyes. Not saying a word. Just staring at the who once made me kneel. He is staring so intensly.. I have seen that look before. He will punish me by his power.

And it starts. His eyes turns a dark shade of red, his body radiating pained aura. I stumbled to the ground. On my knees, the pain his eyes giving me is a mental torture. It's too high and intense.

My hand go up to my temple. Desperately trying to end it but all in vein. I cried in pain. Sounds of whimper coming out of me.
"You... promised...ah..  to not.. use... your... power.. on... me..Ahh... Stop"
I was still on the ground. Mentally trying to ease the pain but it doesn't go away. I don't have the strength to see Mew's face so i don't know what kind of emotions he is having..
I don't have strength to read his mind. I don't have strength to keep my eyes open. I am about to give up.

Suddenly the pain stops, altogether. I looked up and touch my face, arms, hands.. I am alive, right? I saw Mew as the same expression. One added, he is confused. I observed his face.

His eyes are still red, he is still looking deep into my eyes, his hands are trembling, which indicates only one thing.. he is still using his power. But why am I not feeling anything ? I looked at him again.. confusion clear on his face.. his deep red eyes.. slightly wet, shining in tears..
'You are giving me pain but you are suffering more than me, Mew.'

I got up and tried to stand still. Mew and I looked at each other, silence.. his mind was not giving away any thoughts.

We broke our staring game when we heard a voice. It was sound of hill of a woman's. She was coming towards us. When she came at the distance where we can see he..
Our eyes widened in shock..

"Leila..?"

Vote if you like😊