Ch : 1 Thank you, Lucifer

Gulf-Pov

Today is the day that will decide my future, whether my rich ass will continue living rich or If I really need to start studying my leftover PHD.

Hello! Kanawut Traipipattanapong. You can call me Gulf. I am a mind reader. I can read anyone's mind. I can read it within particular area.

I can know each and every secret of the person standing in front of me. Sounds cool, right ?

It's not. It's frustrating. Annoying. I can do anything to give up this trait. Not that I can but I badly wish if I could. Reading minds is not something I am willing to do.

Well, besides knowing everything.. I still somehow managed to bring my company to almost ground.

A director hired an intern which was a spy for my rival company. I didn't personally interview him so i didn't know his intentions. And he managed to leak that department's secret policies to his hired company.

As the department was the important one, my company suffered severe loss.. and here I am. Trying very hard to save my company.

I looked at my parents picture on my table and smiled. I remembered the scenery in that picture clearly. My dad's hand was in my mom's. Dad lifted me on his shoulders. My legs wrapped around his neck. I was laughing very hard for what I don't know. Mom and dad looking at each other.

They both died when I was very young. I don't remember perfectly but I remember crying and waiting at my aunt's home for them, but they never came. I still don't know the cause of their death which I am still trying to find.

Ok, one thing at a time.

A sudden knock on the door came. "Come in, Mild."

The mind full of girls asses, who other than him ?

"Gulf, are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded. I was really not. How can I? When I am about to loose half of my beloved company?

"Yes, Do you have everything in order?"

'I will pretend that I don't have it, then I will surprise him at the destination, hehe'

"Stop it. I don't want any trouble today, Mild. Please" I said with a glare.

"Damn, you jedi. Turn off your mind for a second, will you?" He scoffed.

"For ffs, Last time, I am not a jedi. I will kill you if you call me that again."

"No, you won't. I am your only friend in this lonely world."

'You won't get laid without me helping anyway.' his mind added.

"Get out and get the car ready. I will be there shortly."

He went out of the door. I called the NGO, "Hello, you received it right?"

"Oh, hello. Mr. Traip, yes, we did. Thank you for your donation, sir. We are very grateful for your help."

"No problem. Ok, I have to go now. Please take care of my siblings. Bye mam."

"Bye Mr. Traip."

I sighed, wore my jacket and styled my hair something that would be appreciated. I went in the car to go to King's industries.

King's industries is the company of Lucifer King. A very successful businessman. We have met couple of times in the elite rich parties, I can say we are acquaintance.

I don't know much about him, not more than other elites. Just a little more information that he loves japanees food very much. Thanks to my mind reading.