Ch : 41 He is gone

Gulf-Pov

So, according to this diary, the angel that was supposed to bless me to them, denied them to do so. Despite of not doing sins, or doing the God's work like crazy.

But the question is, why? Angels are supposed to be kind and helpful, right? Kaownah has the kindest soul I have ever seen. Even though Tong despised me dearly, he still looked like the kindest. Even if Mew's mother seems strict, she is actually nice.

In short, every angel is good. Then why in hell they didn't help my parents? It doesn't make sense. Not to mention my mother's outburst in the diary, she broke down completely. At the point that she had to be admitted in the hospital.

And my dad was no help, he kept saying that God will help them. But just saying won't do anything. While my mother lost all her hopes, my dad decided to go all the way.

He was ready to do anything to have a child. Anything..

Rriinngg. Rriinngg.

MKing calling...

"Bitch, it's not even two hours since we last saw each other." I said picking up.

"Shut up, brat. I wanted to inform you that I sent you the E-mail regarding the product you wanted. Check it out and discuss it with me after you are done." I can hear him rolling his eyes.

"Aow. I thought you missed me, king."

"I do. But it's working hours. You should become more professional."

"Fuck you."

"Gladly. At lunch time. Bye, my love." He hung up then.

Great. Now it's me who misses him.

The never-ending saga of missing eachother.

I started working after that. I dropped reading the diary for sometime as it was nerve-wrecking and depressional. It might affect my work.

Rriingg. Rriingg..

What the hell is wrong with people? Am I that popular?

"Hello."

"Mr. Traip. Haii speaking. Are you busy right now?" He said.

"No, P'Haii. You say." I am busy as fuck.

"I have completed your mission, the reason for the death of the parents. I made the full reports too. Can we meet?"

You are a bit late, dude.

"Wow.. really!? Thank you so much. We can meet in the evening?"

"I was hoping for lunch time, but evening will do too." Yeah, we don't want Lucifer to kill you. If you make me cancel my date with him.

"Great. I will see you then, same place as before?"

"Okay."

I disconnected the call.

Why am I still nervous even if I have a brief idea what might be the outcome? I know everything still.. I am so hella nervous.

Rriinng. Rriinng.

I am popular as fuck.

"What now?" I asked frustrated.

"Wow.. hello to you too, man."

Oh.

"Hello, Bright. How are you?" I calmed down a little.

"Good. What are you doing today? Wanna meet?"