Ch : 48 It will never be the same

After 2 years...

"Hello, King-Traip industries, how may I help you?"

"Am I talking to Catherine Ginnova?" The man said.

"Yes, sir. This is Mr. Traip's assistant. May I know your name, gentleman?" She asked in the most polite way.

"I am Nathaniel Grahms. I personally wish to talk to Mr. Traip on an international business matter."

"Hold on, Mr. Grahms."

The assistant pressed the intercom.

"Yes, Cath."

"Mr. Traip, Mr. Nathaniel Grahms wish to talk to you about international business. Should I pass the call to you?"

"Sure."

Catherine got on the previous line again.

"You will talk with Mr. Traip now, sir."

"Thank you, Ms. Ginnova."

**

"Mr. Traip, I am Nathaniel Grahms, you perhaps know me."

"Who doesn't. Tell me, Mr. Grahms, what do you offer?"

The man chuckled. The rumors he heard about Thailand's richest businessman were more than true.

That man won't talk anything beside business.

"There is an island. Near US. I am currently in US myself. Thus I couldn't meet you in person. The island might catch your attention."

"How?"

"The island is quite deserted. Only few residents. No people from outside lives there. The island kind of lives in it's own world, it seems. But since I studied a little about it, it looks like Thai cultured. That's why I contacted you."

"And I am interested because..?"

"Because the island offer quite great kind of materials. You should pay a visit. There are many materials of IT, computer. We registered magnetic, electric field and many frequencies, too. That's how we know. But what is shocking is that.. people present there never got in contact with outside world.. they still use those devices. So it seems like some big business."

"From the way you are telling me.. if we go there, I am not sure the people present there would let us do any business. And more like, they might not even let us enter."

"True.. because people from there never let anyone enter. The things we come to know are only through the waves. Many people took chances.. many failed. But we can try.."

The businessman wanted to laugh. It's impossible if what the other party saying is true.

"Mr. Grahm. How much of surety you are giving me in this business?"

Let's see now.

"50%. Depends on if we are able to enter or not."

"You know what you are talking about, Grahms?"

"I am. Just take a look, Mr. Traip."

"What is the name of the island?"

"It's name is Thai, too. Kanaweli is the name."

He knew the idea was useless.

"I apologize, but I don't see any profit present here. I reject the proposal."

"Mr. Traip, I wouldn't offer something if I wasn't sure knowing how powerful and successful you are in the area. Trust me on this." He insisted.

Still, it's very little information. He doesn't take a project until he has the full info on that, unless he knows everything.