Ch : 10 Let's have some fun, babe

Gulf-Pov

When Tong said something about Mew loving someone but not being with them, I didn't know what to think. Yes, it can be an ex or something but why does it hurt? I have many exes myself. I don't have the right to judge but he should have told me.

All this time, I thought he doesn't do relationships as he didn't get in any in this 8 months and also he is constantly doing night stands.

What did I miss? Who is she? Does he still love her ? Where is she?

'I am not comfortable to answer that.'

"Why is it so?" I demanded an answer.

"Let's go home first." He said as he took my hand again and started walking.

We drove to his home in silence. I was staring out of window. My mind filled with many questions and many types of emotions from the event before.

I tried to read to his mind but he has blocked me now. Great. How come he became expert in this skill in a short time? I don't know what to think now. What is he so silent for ? It's not like I asked for his life.

We reached his home and set on the sofa. We need to change clothes but this talk is more important.

"Start talking."

He looked at me with his brow frowned. What ? I didn't say anything.

"Why are you being weird ? You can ask nicely, you know." He looked at me with a little anger.

"Yeah, sorry. 'Please tell me all about your high school affairs, my king. As you already know my life history but I don't know anything about you. So elaborate on this matter.' Good enough ?" I am raging now. Why is he taking so long to answer? I don't know formalities.

He looked at me with blank expressions.

"Are you okay, Gulf ? Do you need to lie down?" He said as he touched my upper hand and took a look at me from head to toe.

I jerked of his hand and asked again.

"Why don't you stop this all and give me a straight answer." I am angry now. He is just stalling the matter.

He is still just looking. What the hell?

"If you are done observing me, START TALKING." I raised my voice and instantly regretted it. It just happened. I didn't want to. Please don't be mad, I don't want to fight. Please don't be mad.

He is just staring at me with blank expressions again. He opened his mouth to say something but closed again and looked away with a sigh.

"Forgive me Gulf, but you are being so rude for no reason. It is not you. Why are you being weird ? Has something happened? Did I do something that you didn't like ?" He asked concerned. Now I regret everything but he needs to see the point here. I need an answer. Why is it so hard for him ?

"Okay, Mew. I am sorry for raising my voice. I just want to know about you ex, nothing else. Tell me, please." The softness in my voice is limited to it. I am fuming with anger in my mind.

"You are radiating anger all over the room. Still, you managed to sound kind." He still doesn't understand!

I gave up and went to pour myself a drink.

I took a glass but changed my mind and took a whole bottle and went in one of the rooms.

I sat on the bed and turned the T.V. on.

Suddenly, Mew was beside me. I neither hear him come in nor making a little sound. I rolled my eyes and focused on the television.

He slipped his hand behind me by me and held my waist tightly pulling me on him.