Ch : 46 The reason

10 days ago..

Mew-Pov

I left him in the car. Alone. Crying. But I couldn't control my anger. And I didn't want him to see me in that horrible state. I didn't want him to see the Devil in me.

I flew to the mountain and sat there just crying helplessly. Fucking secrets..

He said he will kill himself if I left. But he forget that I won't let it happen. I gave him another protection spell. I was crying still when angel Kaownah called.

"Y.. yes, angel." I answered.

"You sound like a mess, King." He said.

"I am. Why do you call?"

"So.. as per your request, I worked overtime and found out the angel that blessed Gulf." He said and I immediately sobered up.

Wiped the tears and got up.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"There are two, apparently."

"How can that happen?"

"Okay... So sit tight, because it will be a shock."

"Just tell me angel." I said frustrated.

"Gulf's parents were originally going to get help from.. angel Mike. Your called brother."

"Brother Mike? What are you saying?"

"Listen to me, first. So Angel Mike rejected his parents and denied to help. Then, his parents decided to take help from you."

"......"

"You there, Lucifer?" He checked.

"Yeah.. continue."

"So as you know, at that time.. angel Leila helped you in these matters."

And I understood.

"Leila blessed him.." I concluded.

"Yes. But the question is.. why did your brother rejected? Angels never rejects unless their souls are at fault. And from the records.. Gulf's parents were the purest of the souls. There wasn't any reason to reject."

"There must be some reason, Mike would never do something ill. He is my most trusted brother."

I would never question him. He is like my other half. There is just no way.

"King.. I know you trust him more than anyone.. even more than me.. but can you check once? Just once."

I understand. But I know angel Kaownah is worried for nothing.

"Alright. Locate brother Mike."

"Already did. He is roaming around on earth. He is far away from you."

"Is there any way.. we can contact angel Leila?" I asked.

"You know better than me in this matter, king. And you know that there is no way." He said.

I sighed.

"So now what?"

"Now.. let's meet. I will discuss it with you in detail. At home." He said.

"Home." I said and cut the call.

I reached hell and waited for Kaownah in the throne hall.

The gate opened and he came. He bowed and presented some things in front of me.

"It's the evidence that Angel Mike rejected them and left the matter.. and as per law.. angel will be punished if he didn't help humans despite the foul souls."