Ch : 33 Too much trust

Mature 🔞 ahead

Gulf-Pov

"What are you saying, Gulf?" Mew asked again.

"Let's go home. I will tell you later. Bring someone to fetch my car. I am coming with you."

"Alright." He opened the passenger gate.

I sat inside ans we drove off to his home. I am not sure what to feel anymore. Why is this so complicated? Why is it so hard to live a normal life?

The car ride was silent. No one spoke anything. Mew kept stealing glances here and there. I kept looking out of window, questioning my life choices.

We reached his home and I head straight to our room and crashed on the bed.

I just want to sleep now.

"Gulf, tell me now." Mew's voice came from behind.

"Can we talk in the morning? Please.." I pleaded with my closed eyes.

"Nope, absolutely not. You are behaving so weirdly that means it's something big matter. Tell me now." He said.

I didn't answer. Just layed still. Maybe if I pretend to sleep he will go away. I don't want him to go away, I just don't want to talk about my parents or that relayed something.

"Gulf.. babe? Please, tell me. Maybe I can help with something." I felt him sit on the bed.

I know he will not let go.

3rd person-Pov

Gulf sat on the bed and looked at Mew. Mew's eyes were filled with concern and worries. But the younger wasn't having that.

He pushed his boyfriend by his nape and kissed him hard on the lips. His tongue immediately made its way in his caveman and roamed everywhere.

He cooperated and sucked on the younger's tongue. They both sucked and licked each other's mouthes. Gulf was desperate to feel his boyfriend's warmth. Just to forget the early matters.

Mew understood what his love was doing. He was willing to give him everything he wanted. Even his body for distraction.

The elder picked up Gulf by his waist effortlessly and made him sat on his lap. Both becoming moaning mess by kissing, sucking and biting everything on the orher's bodies.

"Mew.." Gulf moaned loudly as his boyfriend grabbed a handful of his hair and licked his neck like a hungry animal.

Gulf's hand found their way to the elder's buckle and struggled to open it. He opened the pant's zipper and bring out already hardened cock. He stroked it gently up and down while looking at Mew seductively.

"Babe.. that feels so good.. fuck.." Mew moaned in his boyfriend's mouth.

"Mmm..hnm.. fuck.. yeah.." Gulf's whimpering sounds echoed through the room as his boyfriend's hand found his nipple under his shirt and pinched it gently. The younger bite his lower lip furiously.

Mew continued his work on both of his nipples by pinching, rubbing and making them erected. His boyfriend kept stroking his dick.

"Enough.. let me.. take it.." The younger became desperate to feel his love. He opened his own pants and removed it. He threw it around the room who knows where.

He again sat on his boyfriend's dick. And rubbed his ass on it. Both moaning heavy sounds of pleasure.

"Kiss me.." the elder said in between and his boyfriend grabbed his face in hands and showed his tongue in his mouth while rubbing his dick.