Ch : 13 So much for wanting Gulf

Gulf-Pov

When did he sign this ? Where was I ? Even if he did, how come I didn't know about this ? This is not happening. If he hoes into the deal, the old man will take everything day by day, little by little.. just why didn't he tell me ?

"We will discuss the further procedure of our work next week. Let Mr. Traip decide on his behalf on what to do with his proposal." Mew said to Mr. Millow who is looking a little scared and anticipating what I have to say next. If I will expose him ?

But, I don't know what to do. Should I call him out in front of the elites or should I discuss with Mew first ? Mind reading is also not helping.

"Mr. Traip, if you have any doubt or if you don't like the deal, we can sure arrange something, how come you immediately refused ?" Mr. Millow said being totally innocent.

The audacity of this man! I want to scream at him but at the same all could think about was Mew.

"As Mr. King said, we will discuss what happens with his project next week, as for mine.. I still reject it, I don't accept anything or whatever you have to offer. Forgive my rudeness." I finished.

Mr. Millow's jaw tightened. He didn't accept the rejection as the proposal he presented me was 'perfect'. But I am not a fool who blindly follow money.

"As for the file, I would like to keep both of the projects. I need to discuss it with Mr. King." I said handing over the files to Mild.

'These both kids are already fucking, I am sure. The looks they give each other are not just business partners'.'

I want to smack his head on this desk. Badly.

"I am sorry, Mr. Traip, but if you already rejected it, I wouldn't want you to still keep it. I would like to have your file back."

Why ? So I cannot expose your secret to Mew ? Yes, not happening.

"My apologies, but I will still keep it. Mild, show our guests out." I formally tried to kick them out so I can scream all I want.

Mr. Millow's mind showed how he wanted to punch me again and again. The feelings are mutual buddy. Mild gestured them outside.

But before going outside Mr. Millow addressed Mew again.

"I am looking forward to work with you, Mr. King." He said smiling at him and then frowning at me.

"Likewise, gentleman." Lucifer, it is not the time to be polite. What the fuck ?

The members started leaving the room one by one. Now only me, Mew, Mild, Kaownah and Boat are here.

Mew sighed heavily.

"WHAT THE FUCK, LUCIFER?" I literally shouted beside him in his ear.

"Calm down. You can talk nicely." He said drinking his water.

Okay, Gulf. You need to calm down, he needs to calm down. Just peace, we can do it prettily.

"Okay, Kaownah, I need you to find any.. any loophole you can find in this file."

Mew choked on his water suddenly. What is up with him ?

"Why do you always think that you can interfere my business?"

Ouch. Yes, it was right. But he doesn't understand.

"Listen, I will explain everything. But first, I have to get you out of this deal." I am trying to be calm.

"What make you think I am willing to get out of this deal, Gulf ?" Mew said smiling fake.

I don't know.. umm, let's see. Because if you do this, YOU WILL LITERALLY BE ON THE ROAD IN 15 DAYS.