Ch : 36 I agree

Gulf-Pov

"Babe?"

I kept starting at the wall. What will happen now ? I guess.. it was too perfect. Everything was too perfect. And it's a rule that nothing should be perfect.

"My love?"

I feel my whole world shattering. Just why did I have to have mind-reading? Fucking burden. I just want to be normal.. just like a normal human. Why is that so damn hard? Now what? I have to wait till he.. kills me?

"Gulf..? Listen to me.."

I swore on my life that I will never tell him what I know. Call me selfish. Call me disgusting human. Call me the lowest of a kind. I will not loose him. My love for him goes beyond this supernatural shit.

"Kanawut.. you are scaring me.."

But.. will the guilt let me live? The guilt of knowing but still not telling him.. is it worth it? Depending on my nature.. I am probably about to go in depression.

Good luck.

"GULF!"

"WHAT HAPPENED..I AM SO SORRY.." I instantly blurted out.

Mew is looking at me like I have lost my mind. He is standing near the edge of the bed while I lay on the bed. Why the hell is he screaming? He knows I don't like it.

"Why are you screaming?" I asked in a low voice.. I think it starts. The guilt won't let me live. I didn't look into his eyes.

"You are not fucking serious, right? I have been calling you for.. I don't know.. so long.. but you didn't respond. I was about to call the doctor for heaven's sake!" He said in his calm voice. I don't know his expressions as I am not looking at him.

"I am sorry, Mew. It won't happen again." C'mon, just look into his eyes. He is still your boyfriend. He doesn't know anything.. yet.

"Why are you scared so much? And why are you apologising again and again? Are you okay, my love?"

My love.. I have heard this endearment thousands of times.. it hits different now. God, please don't let me cry now.

At least not now.

But my eyes still got teary. Why the fuck is this happening to us? We don't deserve this.. I love him so much..

"That's it. Spill it. You are acting so fucking weird. C'mon. Tell me now."

Mew came to the bed and sat beside me. He tried to look at my face but I hide my teared strained face from him. I hurriedly wiped my face somehow and turned to him with smiling face.

"Oh.. it's nothing.. it's just that.. I am about to meet these.. all.. people from heaven.. and it just strikes me now. It's making me nervous and sad." I said smiling, trying my best not to cry at looking at his beautiful face.

He gave me his 'are you kidding me?' look.

'Did he forget that no one can lie to me? I am not called prince of truth and lies for nothing.'

Fucking mind-reading.

I inverted my gaze from him, looked down. I took his hand in mine and let the tears fall. No, I cannot control them anymore.

He is still the same man I love. I am also the same man he loves. We never hide things from eachother. I can at least tell him to wait.

"Mew.. please.." I sobbed.

He wiped my tears and forced me to look at him. I cried more. Goddamn it, how much time has left for us..?

"Please.. my love.. share with me.. don't suffer alone. Whatever it is, we can overcome it together na~.. trust me." He rested his forehead with me.. we closed our eyes.