Ch : 32 Now, it's your time

Gulf-Pov

After the meeting with PI, I went straight to the NGO. I decided to turn my mind off the topic of mg birth being a mystery. Because that was giving me panic attacks and anxieties.

I feel like my whole existence is being questioned. I feel like I don't belong anymore. I feel like I am not supposed to be here. But I am a very self-loving person, so before these thoughts engrave in my mind. I decided that I will not think about it. And if I remember it perhaps, I will waver my attention to something else.

I have all the time in the world to overthink over this situation and question my whole being.

I reached the NGO in my normal smiling face.

The event organizer and the NGO's manager came to talk as she saw me.

"Gulf, it's been a long time. How have you been, son?" She hugged me fondly.

"I am good. How are you? Are you still worrying over the children?"

"Oh, you know me. I will worry till every each of my child finds a decent home." She smiled genuinely.

"True. Where is my little bub? Is he being naughty again?" My eyes started to roam around the children playing but I couldn't find whom I want to.

"He is sulking at you because you promised to come last time but didn't. So he won't talk to you. There, he is in that room. Go on." She raised her finger behind my back at a door.

"Is he that mad?"

"You see yourself. And, remember. Event will start soon."

I nodded and walked behind to the room.

"Alex?" I entered the dark room. Why has he turned the light off?

Response didn't come but I acknowledged his presence by his muffled laughing.

I chuckled. You want to play, huh?

"Ohh, where is my bub? See, I bought a lot of toys and chocolates for him. I guess I have to eat it alone!" I raised my voice enough for him to hear.

I heard his laughter more muffled. But still didn't speak.

"If he is not here, then I guess I will give these all to Matt. Okay, I am going now!" I spoke the last sentence in much high tone.

"P'GULFF! P'GULFF! WAIT!" He screamed from behind and ran towards me, his little hands wrapped around my legs.

"I missed you, Alex. Did you miss phi?" I carried him in my arms and he giggled.

"Alex missed Phi. But I won't talk to you." He pouted.

"Ohh, phi is sorry na~ I promise I will come to meet you more often now." I pinched his round cheek.

"Phi forgot about me. Never care." He whined and hugged my neck with his arms around it.

"If Alex promises to be a good boy, Phi will meet him more and give him gifts. Is that okay?"

"Okay." He smiled wide.

"Aow, you looked so much thinner in video call, you are looking much more puffy." I poked his cheek.

"Is phi calling me fat?" He looked sad. Oh, these babies.

"Of course not. I am just saying that you must have eaten your meal properly, that's why you look handsome." He really looks more cute than before.

"Where is daddy?" What ? What does he mean?

"The man that was with you the last time we talked."