Ch : 18 As I love you too much

Mew-Pov

He told me about his parents death when he was little but he didn't say that how he was the one that found them. I can't imagine the pain that caused him. I can't imagine how he would have react. He actually got traumatized? He couldn't believe that his mother and father were no more. He kept waiting at his aunt's house waiting for them.

If I had known the little boy back then, I would have probably taken away his pain. I can take and give emotions easily.

He just said that he didn't find the reason they died as even the doctors couldn't do anything. He said their body felt like their souls just left the body..

Even if it kills me to have a single thought about it.. I cannot help but think about a possibility.

"Your parents were prestige members of church ?" I asked regaining myself after choking.

"They were. Even I didn't know that. I wonder if my aunt knows anything about it."

"You said your aunt moved abroad after you settled in business?" I remember him telling me that his aunt went abroad right after the he got settled in his new company. He said that his aunt felt that he didn't need her guidance anymore.

"Yes, she did. I haven't talked to her in a while. I will call her later regarding this matter."

"Hmm."

We continued eating after that.

"Mew, your mother said that you don't let anyone call you Mew? Why is that?"

Uh-oh.

I remained silent after that. Not knowing what to say. I cannot even lie, especially to him. I am already trying hard to block my mind from him. He is not making it any better.

"I remember we weren't even that close that time, you still let me call you by your name." He looked at mw with hope of an answer in his eyes.

So I gave him an honest answer.

"It just felt.. right somehow. Hearing it from you. I didn't want it any other way."

He stared blank at me.

"That's it?"

"What more ?" I asked back and I wished that I didn't.

"Give me a sensible answer. Even Kawonah doesn't call you Mew. He is your protector, right ?"

"He is my best friend."

"Mew I am getting frustrated now. You never give me a straight answer."

"Of course, because we are not straight." I tried fake laughing at the joke but Gulf kept his calm posture and rolled his eyes.

I stopped fake laughing seeing his face. I took his hand in mine and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Gulf.. I also want you to know everything about me. But can you understand that I am not ready for you to know any of the things in my past?"

"You are never fucking ready!" He snapped and jerked my hand off of him.

Now, I need to stay calm.

"You.. always.. I don't know anything about you!" His voice going high and high.

"Don't be ridiculous. You know things that not even a single human beside you know."

"YOU never told me all that. I just figured it out myself. Noticing your personality and your way of lifestyle. I found out, you didn't tell me by your mouth, did you?" He is raging now. All these things have been bottled up inside of him that are coming out of him now.