Ch : 23 Just like this time

Mew-Pov

(3 days ago)

I rested Gulf on my bed. I stood beside him and watched him in total helplessness. Why the hell he is the one who got to suffer because of me ? If anyone has problem with me why they mess up with Gulf ?

Because I would be more hurt if he is the one hurting. Everyone know that. This was not supposed to happen in the first place.

I watched my love laying still, just sleeping soundly. But not by his own will, not because of his crazy love for sleep but because of me. Because of my existence.

I have no idea when he will wake up. If.. no, don't go there. He will wake up. He has to. I will do everything in power to bring him back.

First thing I tried, I kissed him on the lips. If that would work.. but this is not fairytale so he didn't even flinch. I tried to gain his tiredness and sleepiness away by my power.

He turned a little and a little hope rose in me but it was crumbled down quickly as he just made himself comfortable by lifting his leg, his usual sleeping position where I can see his waist's every curve and slept again pouting.

If it was some normal night like before, I would love to caress his chicks like I usually do. Humming the soft tune he likes that I made him familiar with. I would play with his plum chest nuts lips with my finger.

I would kiss his forehead before wrapping my hands around his waist and crashing him on my chest.

But.. it's not the night like before. And for the first time.. I am not liking him sleeping. Not even a little bit. I want him to wake up. At this moment.

I tried my every related power but it was all in vein. When I fail after trying to wake up, and he doesn't. My heart sank a little by little.

I just watched him sleeping lifeless and I crashed on the ground. I broke down and cried my heart out. Sobbing loudly.

"Wake up... please.. please." I pleaded loudly but he didn't even blink.

"GULF.. WAKE UP.." I roared and I felt the ground stumble. Fucking emotions. Now I can't even cry peacefully. The earthquake probably shook the ground. I need to calm down. It's not good for anyone.

I need to think rationally. Crying and pleading won't bring him back but my mother will. She did it, she will fucking pay for it.

Angel Kaownah flew in by the window. He bowed and looked at me concerned.

"I found out that your mother is present on earth, she is willing to meet you. She will come here later." He probably found out about her whereabouts.

"Thank you angel." I said in low hoarse voice.

"He will be alright, my king. He is strong." He patted my back.

I watched at sleeping Gulf again and tears filled my eyes.

"I don't even know.. what she did to him but He is indeed very strong." Of course he is strong. He is still by my side after all this, is the living proof of that he is strong. He is a fucking fighter.

I felt another presence approaching me. I guess she is here.

"You should go, angel."

"Alright, king. Take care." He bowed and left.

I said on bed beside Gulf and tucked a few hair strings on his forehead behind his ears. I kissed his forehead and turned to the standing celestial.

"Mother." I walked over to her and stood in front of her.

She bowed and looked at me closely, observing me.