Ch : 29 They are too many

Mew-Pov

"Babe? C'mon. We will be late." I screamed for the 5th time. He never comes on time. Why does he take so much time to get ready? He doesn't have anyone else to impress. And I would be happy with him standing naked. Why so struggle?

"I am coming. Fucking calm down, man!" He also screamed and walked down the stairs still in the middle of wearing his watch.

"See, that happened because you still insisted to have second round." I said as I remembered this morning.

"Shut up." Just admit you are horny all the time. I pulled him by his waist and lead him outside my home.

After spending the whole day yesterday in bed, kitchen, bathroom, garden, pool, game room, home theatre, we finally decided to step out of sex.

Didn't do us any good as we ended up doing it again two times. He is so addicting. He is like a drug, once consumed you crave for more.

My patience for not having sex for 6 month couldn't justify the happiness I felt in this one night and a day. He is worth the worth. I knew love making with him would be amazing but I didn't expect it to be.. majestic, ethereal, out of world.

I never felt this kind of emotions. It's so overwhelming. I feel like I want to bury my head in a pillow and cry out of happiness. Not so good impression for the king. But who cares?

We went near my car and I opened passenger door for him.

"Careful." I reminded him as he was still sore and in pain.

"Thank you." He smiled.

I went to my seat and started driving going to work.

"Mew, will you come with me tomorrow?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Where?"

"My NGO, they organised a fun competition for the children present there. They want me to be their judge and also to participate with the children." He said.

Gulf's NGO for helping orphan children. He opened it right after his company got a little successful. It will be their.. 5th anniversary tomorrow.

"Their anniversary is tomorrow?"

"Hmm. So?" He looked at me with hopeful doe eyes.

"I will see if I can get time. But you can expect me there, I might not attend full event but I will come to meet you and the children." I said to him.

"Alright. Call me tomorrow if you will attend the full event. I need to inform them." He said and went back to playing his phone.

"Okay." We reached his company.

I went to his side and opened his gate.

"Thank you." He said.

"So, I will meet you for lunch?" I said and got sad by the thought that I won't see him for next four hours.

"Yeah. See you soon. Miss me too much." He said smiling his heart smile and I got mesmerised by it. How is he so beautiful? Is he even real?

Not able to control, I pulled him towards me and kissed him hard on the cheeks.

"Lucifer! We are outside!" He said but didn't push me.

"I know otherwise I would be already licking your mouth and neck." I said smirking and went near my driver seat.

He rolled his eyes. Fucking adorable. I want to keep him with me all the time. When will be lunch time ?

'Prepare your ass in lunch time, my love.' He glared at me. His eyes widened in shock. He immediately looked down. What is he being so cute for? Fuck.. I am getting hard.