Ch : 35 Love me if you know

Mew-Pov

We spent the whole day working, flirting, making love, watching movies. Gulf's taste in movies is unique. He likes comedies and action. When I like romantic. But it doesn't matter when we end up having sex everytime or end up sleeping in each other's arms.

Just like now, we slept throughout the movie. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw both of us sleeping in the home theater.

I didn't want to disturb Gulf so I carried him to our room.

Tomorrow is a big day for us. All the heavenly creatures want to 'see' the human that captured the devil's heart.

I hope nothing would go wrong, even though it's not like I will let something go wrong. But still, I am worried.

I tucked Gulf in the bed and layed beside him. He is sleeping so soundly. Like he doesn't care about what happens in the outer world as long as both of us are together.

I caressed his face and placed a dew strands of hair behind his small, cute ear. I can never get tired of watching him sleep.

He goes through so much because of me. He is already tired. We have go through a long way. How would we go further if we are already tired? He is so strong that he understands and accepts the supernatural mess I pit him in everytime.

I honestly hit a jackpot in meeting him. I wonder how in the hell did his company suffered a big loss? I mean, he is.. great in business. He shouldn't have made such mistake. Then what did happen? Are we missing something?

Its too late to think about heavy topics now. It's always the mood nowadays.

"If you continue to support me by loving me.. I promise, my love. I will make you experience heaven on earth. Just.. keep loving me." I said softly.

I kissed his lips lightly and then his forehead. He smiled a little in his sleep.

I guess you know my touch and feel it even when you are unconscious. "Sleep well, my love. Tomorrow will be.. hard."

And I also closed my eyes.

Gulf-Pov

"What do you mean by I might get depressed?" I asked as we sat on the dining table for breakfast.

"I mean that.. you will be the only human in the room. I will protect you at all cost, don't doubt that. But still, you have to keep your mind-reading at rest. They are all manipulative." Mew said as he gave me my meal which he cooked.

"I thought they are.. angels." They aren't supposed to be manipulative, right?

"They are. And they will do every thing in their power to make you feel that you are out of the place or more like to make you feel that you don't belong there." He is not helping me.

"Good thing I have protection spell, right?" I gulped.

"Yes, of course. I will not let anything happen to you anyways." He smiled.

"I am so fucking nervous." I spoke my heart.

"You don't have to be. They will like you. Don't worry, my love. Even if they don't, it doesn't matter."

"I feel like I am meeting my lover's family." I tapped nervously on the table.

He laughed and took my hand in his.

"Oh, they will love you. I am sure they will accept you fully in the family. If they don't, I promise I will never leave you. We will run away."

He said and kept laughing through it.