Train

Everleigh
"Are you ready or do you plan on missing the train?" My father calls up to me.

"I'm coming." I shout back.

I'm not ready to leave but at the same time I am ready. I miss seeing my friends everyday.

"Remember, if you need anything I'm only an owl away." My dad says. "Don't hesitate to write to me."

"Thanks dad." I reply. "Same goes to you."

-

The train station was filled with so many kids, just like it always is. This time felt different. For the first time, I'm going into this school year knowing someone I want to be friends with is mad at me. I know there's drama coming and I'm not ready for it. I know there are people here, like Regulus mother, who will not be happy to see me. I know Bellatrix and her little group of friends are going to be worse this year. It's a lot to deal with but at least I know I have Lily and Regulus, even James.

"I don't even know why you came with me if you aren't going to speak to me." I hear Regulus' voice. I turn around to find him and I see him standing with his mother.

"Whatever, I'm going now." Regulus says to his mother who still hasn't said a word.

He turns his head in my direction and sees me standing alone. He smiles at me and starts walking over to me.

What is he doing...? His mother wouldn't approve.

"What are you doing Slytherin?" I ask.

"What? You don't want me to come see you?" He asks. "If you want to be alone, fine."

"No." I say. "I don't want you to leave.. but won't your mother be mad?"

"I don't really care if she is mad." Regulus says. "Are you sitting with Lily and James or can we sit together?"

"We can sit together. They're probably sitting with Sirius."

"Right, and he's mad at you again." Regulus rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, he's mad at me again." I repeat.

"Okay, no more feeling sad about it. Come on. Let's go and get a compartment." Regulus says.

I smile and the two of us head onto the train. Even though it's his brother, he's still there for me and tries to make me feel better. It sucks that they aren't close and we all can't be friends but maybe some day..

Heading down the hallway, we see Bella and Narcissa walking towards us.

"This won't be good." I mumble under my breathe and Regulus heard me.

"I'll get us out of it as fast as I can." Regulus says.

"What is wrong with our family?" Bella shouts when she gets close enough to us. Is she still mad about us being friends? A bit of an over reaction from everyone.

"What are you on about now?" Regulus asks her.

"Andromeda!" She yells. "First Sirius, then you and now Andromeda." I look to Narcissa and she shrugs her shoulders.

"What happened with Andromeda?" I ask. Bellatrix glares at me for a moment but then answers the question.

"She is apparently in love with some muggle born wizard."

"Really?" Regulus asks. He almost sounds proud. "Who?"

"Some guy named Ted." Narcissa replies.

"And let me guess, you're mad about it." Regulus says to Bellatrix.

"Yes! Obviously I'm mad about it. You and Sirius got in her head and made her think that's okay." Bellatrix shouts.