6 Hours Before

Everleigh (mature scenes ahead)
Sirius just sent us all away and made it a whole scene. In front of all of our friends.

"So.. did your brother just send us off to..." I ask.

"I think so." Regulus awkwardly says.

"How- thought of him." I say awkwardly. Thanks Sirius for making this whole thing completely awkward.

"Yeah he's not so subtle, is he?" Regulus jokingly asks.

"Not at all." I mumble. This is awkward. This shouldn't be as awkward as it is.

"It's just after one so we have time to uh- get rid of this awkwardness." Reg suggests.

"Okay.. I'm going for a walk and I- I'll meet you in the astronomy tower in a bit."

"I'll see you there." Regulus says. "I'm going to go punch my brother in the face for this."

"He was only trying to help.. even though he made things worse."

"Very unhelpful." Regulus mumbles.

"Just go, and no punching anyone." I demand playfully. He smirks and nods his head. "Fine, no punching people." He says which makes me laugh.

"So I'll see you soon?" I ask him. "In the tower."

"I'll be there." Regulus confirms.

I begin to walk away but Regulus grabs my arm and pulls me back to him. He leans down and connects our lips. His lips are soft and gentle and our kisses are longing and hungry.

His hands wander down my body to my waste while mine went to his hair.

I pull away from our kiss and Regulus sighs. "So, my room or yours?"

"Mine." Regulus firmly says.

I connect or lips again and then pull away again.

"Let's go then." I say, taking his hand and smirking at him.

Regulus leads me down the hall and around the corner, luckily without running into anyone. He hasn't let go of my hand the entire way. Regulus looks over at me while we're walking to the Slytherin tower, and his eyes sparkle while he smiles softly at me.

"Reg.." I whisper softly.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" He responds teasingly.

"Nothing." I say, reaching up and gently pulling his face down to mine, connecting our lips. When he pulls away, he smirks.

"I like when you have something on your mind."

"Oh shut up." I playfully push him away. We continue walking to the Slytherin tower.

If I'm being honest, the Slytherin tower is kind of scary. I have yet to run into Bellatrix or Lucius, thankfully. Oh, it would be no fun if they flipped out on me for being there.

We're now at the door. Before going in, Regulus always asks me if I'm ready. I nod my head in response and smile softly.

He mumbles the password quietly, the door opens and we head inside.

The Slytherin common room is a beautiful room that I could never get tired of looking at. I'm so used to the yellow all around me, the green is a nice change of scenery.