Wedding Bells

Everleigh
I woke up to the sound of Regulus' dorm room opening. I sit up quickly only to see him standing in the door way. Normally he fakes a smile when he comes back from the meetings but today... not so much. He almost seems destroyed. Like something is off... and he knows it. 

"What happened Reg?" I ask. I throw the covers off of me and stand up, crossing the room and going towards him.

"I don't know exactly, but I will after tonight." Regulus says. He wraps his arm around me and kisses the top of my head.

"What does that mean?" I ask him.

"The dark lord asked me for my house elf because I guess he needed one for something."

"And you offered up your house elf?"

"I didn't really have a choice but at least this way I can get information on whatever it is he's up to."

I smile at him and nod my head.

"Okay smarty pants, I see what you're up to." I say. Regulus leans down and kisses my lips.

"I'm pretty smart when I want to be." Regulus jokingly says.

"Breakfast?"

"Yes, lets go get some food. We have a lot to do today." Regulus says with a smirk.

"A lot to do today?" I ask. "What are we doing today?"

"Not telling you." Reg says with a smirk.

"Fine, don't tell me. I guess I'll just sit on the other side of the table." I smirk.

"Oh yeah? We're playing this game?" Reg asks, raising an eye brow. His voice sounds teasing and joking.

"Yes I am playing this game but just remember you started it."

"Game on, love."

We walk into the great hall and see our friends at our table. We both frown when we saw Peter sitting there with them.

"I guess he didn't take the hint." Regulus sighs.

"Oh, I forgot to mention... I told Severus to talk to Lily so she can at least know it's not her fault they can't be friends." I say. "I know you told him to.. because Lily needs this. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you first but I was just thinking about Lily."

"No, don't apologize." Reg says. "If he's going to talk to her just to say goodbye and so she can have closure, then it's okay. It's what she needs."

I smile.

"You're a good friend to her." Regulus says and kisses my head again.

"I'm hungry. Stop being mushy and let's go eat." I say. He laughs as we reach the table.

I do as I said I would and sit across from him at the table and all of our friends look confused as I do it.

"What? Did you guys get into a fight or something?" James asks as I sit down beside him.

"No, he just said that we have a lot to do today and he won't tell me what.. so I'm not sitting beside him until he tells me what we're doing."

"I'm not telling you yet." Regulus says. "But it's not just us. We all have a lot to do today."

"What? I'm getting dragged into your relationship stuff too?" Remus whines, but in a joking way.

"Yes, you all are." Regulus says to them all.

"Can we know what we're doing or are we all supposed to wait and see?" James asks.

"You guys are so stubborn, did you know that?" Regulus sighs. "Fine. I'll tell you."