Problem Solving Skills

Everleigh
I walk into the great hall and immediately check the table where we always sit to see if Reg is here yet. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face the second I saw him sitting there.

I don't think I've gone a day without seeing him since we got close and today was extremely long and hard.

I rush over to the table, Regulus stands up and opens his arms while I jump into his arms and hug him so tight he might've passed out. He might have if he wasn't hugging me just as tight.

"I missed you more than I'd like to admit." I whisper in his ear.

"It's only been.. less than a day." Regulus laughs.

"Well.. I can go and come back tomorrow when it's been a full day if you want." I say, backing away from him but he grabs me and pulls me back.

"No you don't. It's been a very long day for me too and all I want to do is be with you."

"That's good cause I really don't want to go." I say, hugging him again.

"Are you guys going to sit down or just stand there or sit down and make this less weird for us." James interrupts us.

"You hungry?" Regulus asks me, a smirk plastered on his face.

"No, I think I'd rather stand here and hug you." I say.

"Gross!" Sirius adds.

"Would you two leave them alone! Let them be happy." Lily jumps in. I send her a thankful expression and she smiles back.

"Happy? Maybe. But gross? Yes." James says.

"As if you and Lily aren't the exact same way." I add before sitting down beside Lily while Regulus sits down beside me.

"I appreciate you two sitting down." James says, stuffing food in his face.

"Oh, don't think I'll stop kissing him just because we sat down." I say before leaning over and kissing Reg.

"Oh come on!" James shouts.

"Some of us are trying to eat here!" Sirius adds.

Boys.

"Boys are so annoying." Lily mumbles and I agree.

"Tell me about it. He's your boyfriend." I joke.

"Please do not remind me." Lily jokingly whines.

"Wow you two are so mean!" James whines. "I am a great boyfriend."

"No, you aren't." I say.

"What are you talking about? I'm great." James says again.

"You want to go there?" I ask James. He looks at me confused but I decide to drop it.

"I'm confused." James says but I just shrug my shoulders and brush it off as a joke.

But if he was a good boyfriend, he wouldn't disappear and leave his girlfriend worried. Clearly it bothers her that he disappears for two days a month she never brings it up to her.

It's not my place to say that though.

"So, what are we doing later because I don't want to be bored again." Remus jumps in to the conversation.

"We could hangout together... maybe by the river? Or maybe we could sneak everyone into a common room and hangout there." Sirius suggests to everyone.

"Everleigh and I can't hangout tonight." Regulus says.

Did we have plans? I'm so confused. I don't remember making plans.