diecisiete

As soon as he said that. I opened the door and got out.
"Aye where you going?" He says from the driver seat.
"So why are we here?" I ask, leaning in front of the car waiting for him to get out of the car. I hear him chuckle and hear the door close.

He stands next to me.

"You'll see." He says as he starts walking towards this warehouse.

I start walking with him.

It was pretty dark inside but enough to see what you were doing. There were just a bunch of machines inside.
A lot of people in there doing, whatever they're doing.

But one thing I know that I saw was money.

He walks me through some of the pathways through the building where you could actually walk through. This building or warehouse was really full with machines and there were people who looked like they knew what they were doing.

We continue walking until we ended up back to where we started. He started whispering something to someone close by. The other guy just nods.

"Come on." He glares at me and starts walking outside again.

What was the point of that?

It's raining now. Great.

We got in the car a little soaked.

"I want you to do something for me." He says as he keeps looking forward.

"No. I'm not doing anything for you anymore." I tell him, scared to look him in the face. I didn't want to do anything else for him without anything back in return.

"It's not an option." He says. He sounds pretty mad, like always.

I roll my eyes.

"Get Beth or ruby to do it for you. I'm so done with this shit." I say.

"Good idea." He replies.

I look at him. I can't tell if he's being serious or not.

"Now, get out." He says.

I keep staring at him.

What the fuck is his problem. He brings me all the way out here and then expects me to just go home by self and wait in the rain.

"What?" I tell him.

"Get out. Now." He says.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm not gonna wait in the rain Rio." I tell him.

"I don't care what you do. Get an Uber or something." He says as he opens the my passenger seat door from his seat.

He just looks at me with a hurry up face.

"Fuck you." I tell him before I get out and leave the door open.

I look at him as the raindrops cover my visions.

I blink again to see his expression- Angry.

He lets out an angry sigh before looking at me with a glare that could kill and closes the door after.

I go to walk to the side of the warehouse that had a little bit a shade which was covered by roof.

I hear his car drive off in the mud.

Fuck him and his bullshit. I'm tired of it.

I call the only other person I knew could pick me up right now.

Jahlen.

As much as I didn't want to, I had no one else to pick me up.

I send him a quick text asking if he could pick me up using my car and where the keys were.

I ask Siri my location and send him the address.

And now we wait.

unedited

(Just in case y'all forgot what he looked like)

not that long but I just wanted to give y'all something. Got more planned soon. Ooooo gonna be juicy be ready for it.

⚠️⚠️⚠️
BTW JUST A LITTLE CAUTION
-Imma tell y'all this story aint always gonna have good endings, so watch out.

So if you wanted a lovey dovey ending, this ain't the story. There will be some kissing scenes who knows 👀
but this story just ain't gonna end how y'all think. Well hopefully it's a little shocking but anyways don't wanna give too much away. Peace && love ❤️

Question of this chapter:

Who y'all favorite rappers???

Mine is probably J.Cole, Tyler the creator, Amine and Mac Miller 😩