dos

I left right after what happened yesterday. I didn't even say goodbye, I just left.
There were so many thoughts that crossed my mind of how he could kill me.
I was currently at home sitting at the island drinking coffee. Nia, my daughter was at my moms which is about 30 minutes away. I'm supposed to pick her up in 2 hours. It's currently 1:02pm. I woke up 30 minutes ago.
I had a massive headache and my head kept going to last night.
I don't even know how much money I wasted, about 6,000 maybe.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even notice the knocking sound at the front door. I don't want to open it, i was too comfortable in this chair but I hear it again and I force myself up.
I swing the door wide open.
There he is, I try closing the door but his shoe stops the door halfway.
"Hello,darling" he says, letting himself in. I see him look around my house.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him, he could definitely hear my heart beating out of my chest.
"Oh, you don't know?" He asks as he comes closer, and grabs for something thats in the side of his pants.
He pulls his golden gun out.
He grabs me by the back of my neck and points his gun at me.
"What do you want?" I ask him.
"Where are your friends?" He asks.
"What are you talking about?" I reply confused.
"You really don't know huh?" He replies and he puts his gun away and let's me go.
I nod my head side to side, not knowing what he was talking about.
He starts to head for the door.
"Wait, What are you talking about?" I ask.
He comes closer.
"You know yo girls?-"
I nod.
"Yea they left your stupid ass." He finishes his sentence.
"What do you mean they left?" I ask as I stare into his dark eyes.
He stares at me for a long time before he speaks up.
"They're gone, they disappeared."
"But either way, I don't care if they are gone, Imma still need my money so I don't care how you gonna get me my cash but you gonna get it. Understood?" He says before he leaves and slams the door.

 Understood?" He says before he leaves and slams the door