diez

i wake up hearing a loud thud in the house. I sit up instantly waiting to hear it again. I hear it once more. I get up and put my slides on and head to see what was causing the commotion. It could've just been nia but she's been with her grandma all week. I don't really see nia as much anymore because of my job and that guy, rio. I don't want her anywhere here when he arrives out of no where.

I haven't told my mom anything about who he is. She's met him but she just doesn't know what he does or who he is exactly.

I walk down the hallway and look in the kitchen to see if that's where the noise was coming from. I see him standing, looking down at something. I look to see what he was looking at, a flower vase. A broken, flower vase. I rush to pick up the pieces of glass carefully.

"What are you doing here at...?" I say as my eyes wander to the clock. '6:59' are u kidding? What the fuck is he doing here at this time.

"...At 7:00??" I continue finishing my sentence and continue to clean the mess he didn't even bother to clean up.

"Here." He hands me a yellow envelope. I was confused, what was inside?

My hand reaches to grab it but before I take it, his other hand grabs my wrist and looks me in the eyes and I look in his. Trying to read his facial expression but no use.

"You know...' he starts and looks down at my boobs. "next time, you should really wear a bra" he finished.

I look down at my breasts to see my nipples were hard. I'm cold. That's it. Also maybe, I would of worn one if I wasn't woken up at 6 in the morning.

He starts walking away and turns back so I could see his face

"If someone saw you like that, it would be damn hard to contain themselves." He informs me and he continues looking at them. I cross my arms in front of them and he leaves.

What is with him acting like this? It's different. I'm not saying it's bad. Nope just kidding. I would NEVER, go there.

    I look down at my hands and open the envelope. Money. I take out the stack. Looks like a lot. Why though?

I count it obviously, i wanna know how much he gave me.

$10,000. excuse me what? Uhm no.

I look for my phone to text him. I click his name and open the messages.

Kalani
Why the money?
Read at 7:15

Rio
For the help yesterday.

Kalani
I can't accept it. Sorry

Rio
You WILL accept it.

Rio
Also, you say sorry too much darling.

Kalani
                                                       Sorry.

Shit, fuck let me delete that. Oh fuck he saw it, nevermind.

Rio
There you go again.
Rio
Bye kalani.
Rio
See u soon. ;))

Fuck, what does that mean? Smiley face at the end of the sentence too? Fuck.

//////
Hey guys! How's quarantine?? I'll be sure to upload almost everyday at 6:40pm (est.) if I don't upload it's because of all the homework I have that day but I will upload the next day. So everyday to every 2 days. Hope that's fine for you guys. Love u and stay safe 🤍🤍🤍