trece

It's been a couple weeks since everything happened. I've just been numb. This isn't how my life was supposed to be.

It's crazy how we all have this plan planned out for how our life is going to go but usually something stops us from continuing those plans or dreams or goals.

It was around 7:00 pm and me and nia are on a little drive around. I don't know where to. I just needed to get my thoughts together. I looked through the rear view mirror and I see nia peacefully sleeping in her car seat, with her head tilted to the side. I look straight ahead to see mostly trees on one side of the road and on the other mostly grass and some hills. Today has been kind of a gloomy and a foggy day but those are the best. I've always had a thing for nature. It's so fucking beautiful. I decided to put some music on. 'Sweet life' by frank ocean came on. That's ironic.

The view was so beautiful. This moment was beautiful. The song, the nature.

••••••••••I slightly threw my keys into the little clutter bowl we had at the entrance of the house

••••••••••
I slightly threw my keys into the little clutter bowl we had at the entrance of the house. Nia was hungry so I made her a pb and j sandwiches since she loves those and I made one for myself as well.

   She was sitting across from me. When I looked up at her, she had almost finished her sandwich.

  "Slow down baby. You gotta be careful, okay?" I tell her as she takes a sip of her juice and she just nods.

  Today has been one of those days where nothing really happens you're just getting through the day to get to your next one. Y'know?

  I haven't seen him in awhile nor has he come over, if you were wondering. I'm glad. He hasn't made my life any easier.

     A couple days ago I decided to take a break from the dance crew that I used to teach, my life has been hectic and I just don't have the time anymore, which sucks.

Nia finished her food and I decided I should put her to bed since the time was around 9:45pm.

   I try to put her to sleep pretty early everyday but today I just let her off the hook I guess. It's not that big of a deal I just rather her get her sleep.

  "Come on nia" I say as we head upstairs. I lead her to her bathroom. She steps on her stool and brushes her teeth while I watch her.
She gets down from her little yellow step stool and we walk to her room.

I check through her dresser and look for some pajamas. I found some green ones with pink butterflies and I changed her into them. 

"Come on Nia, get in bed" she just nods and she lifts her self on her bed. I tuck her in.

  "Goodnight baby, love you." I say as I head to close the door.

"I love you too mommy" she says quietly but loud enough for me to hear her. I smile at her and turn the light off and close the door. I walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher. I hear a loud but short sound go off, I realize it's the doorbell and I check my phone.

"10:07pm"

It's pretty late, I don't know if I should open it.

I hear the doorbell go off again.

I contemplate on opening the door.

I slowly walk to the door and I open it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I say