doce

The automatic doors opened, I walked to my car and slid the bags of groceries in the backseat. Closed the door and sat in the drivers seat.

My hands on the top of the wheel as my head dropped on the them. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I couldn't believe what my life has come to. It's so disappointing.

When I was little I would want to be a doctor or something that helps people. I loved helping people who needed it. I wanted to contribute to this world and help those in need.

I've never thought THIS would be my life. But it's a sad reality. I just wanted to get away from here and move with my mom and Nia and get somewhere would he would never find us.     
     But I would never have the guts to do that. Even if I did move somewhere far away that was discreet. I know deep down he would still find us.

I've always wanted to have such a great job and have a husband and lots of kids and be successful.

    But all that has gone down the drain. I mean yes I can still find someone but I don't think I'll be able to live a normal life anymore. This is really messing me up. HE'S really messing me up. My head. My mind. My thoughts. I'M going insane. It's crazy what someone can do to you in a couple months.

☆☆☆☆☆

  I took my keys out and unlocked my front door. I left it open as I grabbed the groceries from my car and brought them to the kitchen.

  "Hey, darling"

"Need some help with that"

I froze. I was so tired of this guy. Who does he think he is just walking in to my house like this! I don't wanna be held down by someone that I barely know! He thinks he can tell me what to do, but I'M tired of his BULLSHIT.

I set the bags down on the kitchen island and look him in the eyes.

"What the fuck do you want?" I say looking away.

I looked up at him.

He looked appalled.

   "Wow, what makes you think you can speak to me like that?" He says as he slowly back me up.

   I'm against the counters as I can feel him a couple inches away.

  I stayed quiet. I gulped loudly, you can tell I was nervous. The whole neighborhood heard me gulp.

"Huh?" Rio starts

"ANSWER MY QUESTION?!" He tells as I close my eyes in disbelief. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I push him off of me.

"I'm tired of being told what to do. I just want to live my life." I say quietly.

He did intimidate. I was scared of him to be honest. Who isn't scared of a man with a gun.
I'm surprised he hasn't used it on me actually.

"Well, if you want to keep living. Don't talk to me like that EVER." He says as he throws spit my way from how aggressive he's talking.

He walks away and leaves.

  I can feel my cheeks are moist. I had already known tears were rolling down my eyes.

  I couldn't take this anymore. It hurt me. HE hurt me.