cinco

I'm currently driving to this other job I do for fun sometimes, which is a dance club. I teach kids and teens to dance which is the funnest thing! I love to do it in my free time. Sometimes I even bring Nia because she loves to dance too but today I didn't bring her because my parents were going to take her out to eat for her birthday since they didn't see her yesterday.

I park my car in the spot that was reserved for the teacher and hop out of the car. I pull my phone out to cheaply the time, 1:16pm. Dance usually always starts at 2. I unlocked the door and opened the dance studio and set my stuff down. I started practicing a routine so I could show the kids. After 30 minutes of practicing the dance I had it down. And I took a break. I sat on the floor and went on my floor to waste time since I still had 14 minutes till the kids got here.

Time passed by quickly, I practiced the dance again 5 minutes before the kids got here just to make sure I wouldn't forget it. I opened the studio door and just patiently waited for the kids and teens to show up. Usually we have about 10-25 kids that show. So far 8 kids have shown up and we are just sitting in a circle, I have a notepad in my lap and a pen, and they usually tell me songs that could be cool to dance to so I write them down. We wait for about 10 minutes for the other kids to show up. When they appear I tell all the kids the song I'm going to teach them.
———
After 6 minutes of telling the kids and teens who are standing in front of me what song we are going to dance to. I show them the dance routine and they practice it for about 20 minutes, then we take a break and then continue. The great thing is that these kids remember the dance moves so quickly so it doesn't take much time. Sometimes we make YouTube videos and post our dance routines on there, we've gotten a lot of views actually.
———
I face the wall that is filled with the long ass mirrors and dance the routine once more when I hear the studio door open and I realize it's wayyyy to late for it to be any of my kids who just walked through that door. I look through the mirror and behind all the kids while I continue dancing and see him, just watching me. What the actual fuck is wrong with him. He's giving me stalker vibes. I stop dancing and walk towards him.

"Lets take five!" I say before I walk towards the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I say quietly.
He looks at me for a couple seconds trying to find the words to say.

"Aye why didn't you tell me you got moves huh?" He says as he smirks.

"What are you talking about?" I reply a little puzzled.

"You never told me you danced mhmm." he said looking me up and down.

"You need to leave!" I told him.

"Oh so soon?" he replies looking deep into my eyes.

I stayed quiet looking up at his eyes and then down to his lips.

"Uhm..Yea like now! There are children here" I tell him.

"Alright, but with one condition" he tells me

"And what's that?" I ask confused.

"You come with me." He say while he stands there with his arms crossed.

"I can't! I have a class I need to teach!" I say.

"Ok well I'm staying." He goes to sit down.

"Abso-fucking-lutely not." I tell him as he says he'll wait for me in his car. Now what am I going to tell these kids. I turn around and see the kids practicing the dance. I sigh.

"Well kids uhm... I have an emergency I need to attend to so we will continue this tomorrow! Pack your things, call your parents!" I say as I watched each of them call their parents. We also had their numbers so I just sent out a text to all of the parents who had dropped their kids off.

I see each and every one of them leave one by one.

I close the door and lock it.

Now I have to find his car.