diecinueve

The song goes very well with Rio and yours relationship.. Y'all can listen to it if y'all want or not lol.

——
I stare at him for a while. His eyes are gorgeous, I think his eyelashes are actually longer than me. He's standing in front of me. My hands quickly flash to his lips. God why is this man so fine. I see him look me up and down. He pushes a few strands of hair to the back of my ear and leans in. Our lips sync in motion. I don't think anything has felt this good. He just feels right but so wrong. I grab the collar of his shirt and bring him as close to me as possible. I feel his hand snaking down to my ass. He roughly kisses my neck. I lead him to the back of the seats i get in first and I see him look around. I pull him in and he closes the door. There weren't people around. Good. He starts undressing himself than me. He's rough, I like it. He grabs something out of the glove box. Condom. I look at him. Does he always keep them there?

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
We lay there. Out of breath. God he's so much bigger than I thought. I can't believe I waited this long.  The windows fogged up. You can see a few hand prints on the window. I dress quickly.

"You're much better at that than I thought." He says chuckling still out of his breath.

I look at him. I'll take that as a compliment.

"I need you to do something for me." He says.

Fuck I knew he wanted something.

"Are you kidding me? You haven't even put your fucking clothes on Rio!" I tell him as I get in the passenger seat.

He looks at me. No emotion.

I need you to bring something to Canada for me.

"What is it?" I ask waiting for him to answer. He gets into the drivers seat and closes the door.

"Just a couple things. No biggie." He replies to my questions as he fixes his shirt.

"How much?" I ask.

"50 grand." He replies. As he looks at me.

I'm so tired of saying no. I'm just gonna give in so much easier. I mean how long has he been doing this for and he hasn't been caught yet. One little thing won't hurt me. Unless he's planning to kill me. Omg maybe he is. Or maybe he actually wants me to deliver this "stuff" for him. I don't know. But the stress of just thinking about it is enough to kill me. I needed to money. I'm not gonna lie. Imagine how long it would take me to make that. This is just quick though. One delivery and I get the cash. Easily. How hard could this be? I can't believe I'm actually thinking about doing this.

If I was still the old me. I probably would've told him to 'fuck off' but he's probably tired of that. Fuck, even I'm tired of myself saying the same shit over and over. I mean what else was I supposed to say? At least he's paying me right.  Who knew I'd end up here. I thought me and Jalen would live happily ever after and that would be the end of it. But Rio taught me that you always have to expect the unexpected. God I'm getting to old for this. Please just end this whole Rio thing. It's the same thing over and over with him. Nothing changes but everything changes. Fuck. It's hard to explain. We always go through the same shit but every time I see him or am with him, he always manages to shock me. No matter what.

Should I really trust Rio? Is that even his real name? I don't know. I wonder how long he's been doing whatever it is he's doing. He's probably a fucking millionaire by now. Fuck maybe he's a billionaire. Yea he's a billionaire, 100%.

"Okay I'll do it." I inform him.

"Good girl." He says.

He starts driving back to my house.

"I'll pick you up in a different car which will have the stuff in it and you'll drive it to the address I give you." He tells me as he pulls me into my driveway. I get out.

He smirks at me.

I start walking to the front door and grab my keys. I see that he's still there.

Before I step inside.

"Oh and bring Nia with you." He tells me.

He speeds off.

Fuck this shit.

——————-
Unedited

What's your favorite song atm??

Mine would probably be interlude by J. Cole

Here y'all go! Please vote, it encourages me to keep uploading and leave comments. Love y'all 😚🤲!