siete

The last three day Marcus, Nia and I just watched some movies and played some games and went out to eat. We do much but we still had some fun.
Marcus wasn't much trouble, he was very shy and quiet. But him and nia got along fairly well. Rio, which I finally found out what his name is, picked his kid up and paid me and left. He never really said anything to me. Except  'Thanks, Bye.' That's exactly what he said. No lie. But at least he said thank you, well thanks or whatever. It's a day later anyway so it doesn't really matter. Nia and I had already eaten breakfast and she was currently on her new IPad playing some game.

     Nia and I were now headed to the dance studio to finish the choreography that we never finished, this time we were going to finish the class.

  It was the end of class and I high fived all the students saying good job. They picked up the dance so quickly which surprises me because they're kids.

*ding*
I check my phone because I realized that's where the sound was coming from.

annie
hey, how have you been? We need your help!!!!

Oh shit I forgot about annie, AND Beth and ruby. How could I? They're are my best friends, well annie is but we haven't talked in so long fuck, fuck, fuck. Okay okay what do I text back?!!

alright I'm on my way!

I sent.

I arrive at beth's house and walk straight in. I walk to the kitchen to hear them whispering but you could tell that they were arguing.
I stood there until they noticed me.

  "OMG! GREAT! You're here, come help!" Annie says but before she can grab my hand to bring me to who knows where, ruby speaks up.
"Annie, wait!" She stops. "Lani you have to promise not to tell anyone about this." they all look at me.
"Okay..." I say as they lead me to the tree house and up to it.
My eyes widened. WTF IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH THEM?

"YOURE KEEPING HIM HOSTAGE?!" I say
"Well it isn't an actual hostage if no one wants them." Annie says as I started climbing out.
"Where are you going?" Ruby says
"I'm leaving!" I say as I head into the house and they follow me.
"You promised you wouldn't tell!" Beth says.
"Yea and I won't" I say quietly because I can't even believe What I saw.

"If you guys have another problem like this... don't call me!" I tell them as I walk out and slam the door.

Are they kidding?! They want me to go to prison with them after they abandoned me and almost got me killed by Rio. This a joke. Fuck that.

——————