ocho

————
After that little incident at beth's house, I didn't want to know or be involved in any more shenanigans. I was so done with all of this crime stuff. Anyways I haven't been up to anything productive in the last couple da-.

That better not be them knocking on the door.

I walk over and open the door.

Rio.

Of course it was him, out of ALL the people I know, it had to be HIM. Well actually I don't know much people so I should've known. At this point I've seen Rio more than the girls.

"Yes?" I ask him waiting for him to say something.

He walked right past me into my house and made himself feel welcome. Ok then.

"Don't be scared. Come in." I say sarcastically and close the door behind him.

I look over at him sitting on the couch like he owns it.

"May I help you?" I ask him being curious to what he's doing in my house.

"Yea. Is nia here?" He asks.

I look at him with a 'are u kidding me?' face. What the hell would he need Nia for? Why the fuck does he care anyways. I'm going to be honest, I have no clue on how I feel about him. He can be annoying and scary as fuck sometimes but I'm not going to lie he lowkey cute. Yes, say that again so he can kill you.

"No, she's at a friends house." I answer, trying to read his facial expressions.
He stands up from the couch, he starts walking towards me.

"Okay then, let's go!" He says as he start walking out the door.

"No, thank you though." I reply and go to close the door.
He shoves his foot between the door to stop it from closing. He pushes the door open.
He drags my arm out the house and towards the house.

"Let me go!" I tell him. I keep trying to yank my arm away but I can't.

"Get in the fucking car kalani!" He says. I could tell he was pissed so I didn't even think twice getting in that car.

"Dang, Alright." I say softly so he wouldn't hear or get mad.
I open the backseat car door, I didn't want to sit up front with him. I knew he would be probably be pissy from declining his offer.

He gets in the front and I can see him eyeing me.

"Get in the front" he tells me. He side eyes me.

I open the door and walk towards the passenger car door and open it. I sit uncomfortably. I can feel how thick the tension is.

"Whe-" he cuts me off

"Don't!" He tells me.

Okay maybe he's a little mad.

"Damn, I'm sorry."i mumble under my breathe, knowing he probably heard me this time.

He stops the car.

"We're here." He tells me while looking straight ahead.

A graveyard sits in front of us.

Oh fuck no.

—————-