Return (Part 1 - Whitty)

Heyo everyone! This will be a two part special, so this part will be for Whitty. All images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now then, on to the chapter!

☀️Sunday Morning☀️

*Third Person POV*
It has been awhile since Claire's life was changed. By awhile, it's actually been six months since she met Whitty.

Her life was filled with ups and downs, drama and heart ache, but she found peace with Whitty and her friends.

"Come on Whitty, we've got to go!" Claire was calling out for Whitty from inside the car.

"I'm here." Whitty finally came in the garage, holding Fuse with her harness.

Claire promised Whitty that they would go visit the facility and she was fulfilling the promise today.

She made sure to find the location beforehand and invited her friends over the house, incase they weren't back in time they could come get them with the police.

Driving out the garage, she drove up to the cliff and recalled her way to the facility.

The journey was long and bumpy, driving past a bunch of trees to get to the facility.

After two hours of driving, she finally made it to the facility.

*Claire's POV*
"Finally! We're here." I stopped the car once we found the facility.

Parking by the trees, I got Fuse strapped up and got out the car.

"Are you sure about this Claire?" Whitty was hesitant about getting out the car.

"I'm sure Whitty. I made sure to send the location of the facility to the group beforehand, incase we take too long to come back. Besides, we paid the debt, they have no more ownership over you, you own your freedom now." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the car.

"You're right, let's go." Intertwining our hands together, we walked up to the big gate.

"Who goes there?" A guard stopped us, pointing a gun to my face.

"Calm down Claire, they can't touch you." I looked over to the camera that was facing us.

"Updyke! Get your butt out here!" I yelled at the camera.

"How dare you speak to the boss like that?!" The guard pointed the gun at me again.

"He lost all respect the moment he tried to have Whitty killed and hurt me in the process. I couldn't care less about his position as boss, he can't do anything to me." The gate opened, revealing Updyke.

"Why are you here?" His head grew dark, a low thunder roll coming from him.